• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs, R.I.P.

I think it hurts a bit more having followed him since he was drafted in 2009; having 'met' his parents on television at the stadium and his overall fantastic personality that has emerged over the years. That impacts us despite most of us never actually meeting him in person, so I can only imagine how hard this is for those who have been there with him, in person, every step of the way - his family, friends, coaches and teammates.

This is unbelievably tragic. A good friend of mine broke the news to me and I needed a moment before logging on here. My cousin went to Skagg’s last start, his 1st ball game ever and became an Angels fan that night. RIP Tyler my cousin and I and AW will miss you. Prayers to your family number 45. Angels please retire the jersey

This just absolutely heartbreaking. Makes my heart go cold just at the thought of this. Such an amazing person and always great with fans. A reminder that this really is just a game and these are actual human beings out there. I'm truly gonna try to refrain from personal insults to players anymore. This was very humbling. Something we all should do. RIP, Tyler. TS45

22 minutes ago, YouthofToday said:

No foul play suspected per local police. 

Apparently they plan to release the cause of death later today.

A horrible, devastating loss to the Skaggs family.

If theyre releasing cause of death that soon, its not a good sign.... i hate to say it.