• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs, R.I.P.

I expected NHL.and NBA free agent headlines and saw this. I could not believe this! I was at the game Saturday night, and watched him carefully. He sure looked solid and ready for a nice second half.

Still in shock. Great guy in the prime of life. Everything else sports related loses any importance. 

2 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Haven't posted here in years now but didn't know where else to turn. How crazily sad. Way too young, seemed like way too nice a guy as well.

This is absolutely fucked. RIP Tyler.

Wish you were back for a different reason, but it's always good to know there's a place where you know people will understand how you're feeling.

13 minutes ago, fanfromday1 said:

Reminds me of the passing of Don Drysdale, who was also found deceased  in his hotel room. So bad, so sad. RIP Tyler.

The Cardinals also had a key starting pitcher, Darryl Kile, tragically pass away in his room during the 2002 season.    I remember being shocked with that, because like with Nick Adenhart's tragic passing, all MLB players and support staff are a part of us. 

R.I.P. Tyler, worst part obviously is his life being taken from him so young, and on top of that he was starting to try to emerge again as a solid pitcher.