• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs, R.I.P.

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Let's go with the areas of expertise on this board.

Cop stuff - recon

Selfies - Chuck

Bad french fries - strad

Calpers scam - me

Rubbing one out - tdawg

A hatred, and love, of all things white people - Lou

Nothing about me and banjos?  Screw you!

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I have to stop at a friend's house now to deliver something. His 10-yr old son is a huge Angels fan. I will not mention this. I can't bear to.

That is best.

My wife called me and told me and I'm not handling it well.

And I'm a old man. 

Former Texas cop here...

If the ME can not determine cause of death at the scene, an autopsy will be done at the county ME office. If the ME is able to determine cause of death, an autopsy can still be done, but it has to be at the family’s request. 

Either way, the ME’s office will transport the body to county until the family flies out and takes custody of the body. 

ME= medical examiner

1 minute ago, Kody Mac said:

Former Texas cop here...

If the ME can not determine cause of death at the scene, an autopsy will be done at the county ME office. If the ME is able to determine cause of death, an autopsy can still be done, but it has to be at the family’s request. 

Either way, the ME’s office will transport the body to county until the family flies out and takes custody of the body. 

ME= medical examiner

Yep.

So people know, autopsys arent "standard". You dont do one if you already know what happened. This is because its expensive, for 1. And 2... its pretty brutal. Ill leave the details out, but you dont need to do that to a body if you dont need to. It would be immoral to do so. 

At least here in California, the Coroner doesn't even come out if it seems natural. They do their report over the phone, then the family contacts a mortuary to take the body.

Just like that. words are not enough. wish his family well. RIP Tyler. You brought tears to my eyes and not because you just gave up a 3 run homer on a 2 strike count. Enjoyed you and hated you. but most of all, I love you for what you did for me and baseball. They'll be  spot for you at the next field of dreams game.