• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kole in the last 28 days - .280/.333/.680/1.013

38 minutes ago, nando714 said:

But he made a great throw which will get him another week of straight starts

13 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

His D bought him another week. Then next time he gets a hit, that's another week. In other words, we are stuck with him barring an injury til at least the ASB or end of year.

^^^....He's  not going anywhere soon....

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

At this point just about anything we have will be better than what he's giving us. At least he's playing defense, I think that's the only thing keeping him from being dfa

That and a track record of being a productive major league player. 

4 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

I blocked you last night Roy, and now I unblocked you because I sincerely want to hear your concerns.  You have yet to make a post on this forum, if you disagree with me on something or you don't like my style, please tell me why, I'm all ears.  I presume you are a decent person, but what you are doing is unfair in my opinion and borders on cowardice.  

image.gif

• 1 month later...