• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kole in the last 28 days - .280/.333/.680/1.013

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

They didn’t ask if he has a no cheeseburger clause.  Stick to what you actually know.  

The truth is @BackTheTruckUp, nobody really knows.  It’s one of the great things about baseball,  we don’t know if Kole has a no-trade clause, just like we don’t know how much they “really” pay him, or if he’s allowed to use the Scioscia toilet right next to the dugout (rumour is that only Albert and Trout can) or if he has to walk back into the clubhouse to poo.  Chuck knows a lot of these things, but he hoards a lot of the knowledge to maintain control and power.  I can’t blame him.

So my guess is no.  I doubt they let Kole poop in there.

Image result for simpsons executive bathroom

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

They didn’t ask if he has a no cheeseburger clause.  Stick to what you actually know.  

The truth is @BackTheTruckUp, nobody really knows.  It’s one of the great things about baseball,  we don’t know if Kole has a no-trade clause, just like we don’t know how much they “really” pay him, or if he’s allowed to use the Scioscia toilet right next to the dugout (rumour is that only Albert and Trout can) or if he has to walk back into the clubhouse to poo.  Chuck knows a lot of these things, but he hoards a lot of the knowledge to maintain control and power.  I can’t blame him.

So my guess is no.  I doubt they let Kole poop in there.

No soul, no bowl.

20 hours ago, Stradling said:

No he can be traded, he does not have a no trade clause

The power of information at your fingertips. If you didn't know it in your head already it would have taken you a mere 20 seconds to look it up probably. :D

1 hour ago, hangin n wangin said:

It worked. Fake DL. So everyone who wanted that was right...

I respect him going on a fake DL to fix his swing. So many would refuse. What a story, even if it really contributed to our team's May-Jun disaster. Other guys gotta step up when one of your own is struggling. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Maybe if Kole wasn’t so shitty for 2 months we wouldn’t be 8 games back in the standings.  Ya, I’m a little bitter about that.  

We’ll see if he can keep mashing and help us ‘95 the Mariners.  That would be cool.  

Dude, he had a horrible (choose whatever adjective you want) two months, this happens in baseball, maybe not to this degree, but it happens.  Once again, our place in the standings was a group effort and not solely based on Kole.  

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Dude, he had a horrible (choose whatever adjective you want) two months, this happens in baseball, maybe not to this degree, but it happens.  Once again, our place in the standings was a group effort and not solely based on Kole.  

Or course it was a group effort ! But Kole sure as shit pulled his weight that endeavor of fail.