• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kole in the last 28 days - .280/.333/.680/1.013

3 hours ago, zenmaster said:

Sell high! 

I'd think about it if he keeps hitting for the next couple of weeks...wouldn't give him away and I wouldn't take on any money but I'd sure listen if somebody called....

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Here's a fun fact I just looked up while Dee Gordon was batting... OPS Dee Gordon .646 Ian Kinsler .654

-------------------------------

Who would a thunk it...

At the rate Kole is going, he might just catch both of them by game 162?

9 hours ago, jordan said:

This offense is a world of difference when Kole produces. 

Big time.

Sadly, even hot kole isnt really a star...a guy who can carry a weak lineup. But this team was built expecting him to hit like hes been lately....that, with trout, upton, simmons, and if cozart worked out, with ohtani, and pujols providing some pop, this team would look far different.

1 hour ago, zenmaster said:

Updated, last 28 days:

.280/.333/.680/1.013 with 8 HR and 17 RBI

Average up to .196 on the year and OPS up to .602. Quite an amazing turnaround.

❤️ you Kole. Sorry I ever doubted you.

decent 

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Still makes it really difficult to go into next year believing 100% that Kole is going to produce

I know this will come as no surprise to anyone, but I am a little more optimistic than that.  He has solved his issues of being a dead pull hitter and is hitting the ball the other way.  Even if he is his normal self then you can pencil him in for a 2.5-3 WAR season?  I think he is capable of that.  I have a lot more faith in him producing than I do Hermosillo and or Blash.  There also is no real reason to upgrade the position because of the glut of outfielders we have coming up in the next 2-3 years.  

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Lol, one good month and Stradling is convinced he is fixed.

He was always streaky

Streaky is fine, as long as he gets his numbers.  Nate, I even said I knew I was being optimistic, haha.  Not sure how much you have watched him Nate, but he is using the whole field, really unlike any time in his career that I can remember.  The optimism is based on the change of approach rather than the actual result.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Streaky is fine, as long as he gets his numbers.  Nate, I even said I knew I was being optimistic, haha.  Not sure how much you have watched him Nate, but he is using the whole field, really unlike any time in his career that I can remember.  The optimism is based on the change of approach rather than the actual result.  

I rarely miss a game.  Using the whole field is what streaky players do when they are on it.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

I rarely miss a game.  Using the whole field is what streaky players do when they are on it.

I am glad you are able to keep watching the games, I wasn’t sure if the time difference would hurt your ability to do that.  Do you work from home?  Or do you stay up late, then have a commute in the morning?  I am assuming less traffic than here either way.  

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I am glad you are able to keep watching the games, I wasn’t sure if the time difference would hurt your ability to do that.  Do you work from home?  Or do you stay up late, then have a commute in the morning?  I am assuming less traffic than here either way.  

I work from home, it still sucks staying up until midnight or 1 AM and getting up at 6:30, but I am a masochist and I love baseball.

1 minute ago, nate said:

I work from home, it still sucks staying up until midnight or 1 AM and getting up at 6:30, but I am a masochist and I love baseball.

That is awesome, that will be me in retirement, minus the work part.  My brother, who used to post here, he works at 5am and wakes up at 2:30am, so he goes to bed early, around 8pm.  He won’t watch the game before bed because he gets too caught up in the game and he struggles to fall asleep.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

That is awesome, that will be me in retirement, minus the work part.  My brother, who used to post here, he works at 5am and wakes up at 2:30am, so he goes to bed early, around 8pm.  He won’t watch the game before bed because he gets too caught up in the game and he struggles to fall asleep.  

Not having a commute is a big deal, but I probably  would still get up at 6:30 if I had a commute.  I choose to get my day started early because most days I have more than 8 hours of work to do and I like to still finish around 4-5.

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

does anyone really believe he will be that awful again over a 2-month period? 

i don't

I mean I went into this seasons saying “with all the injuries the past few years, we are bound for some decent health....right?” 

So I don’t put anything past the Angels anymore