• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

6 minutes ago, Fourts said:

I feel like the pumping of the Angels by Bauer does not bode well. He seems like he wants to surprise and build Some drama/interest.  Just a guess/ feel 

As I was watching the video I was kind of thinking it might be better if the Angels aren’t first.

He even said that maybe he’ll go to another teams stadium to announce that he’s signing elsewhere. Kind of feel like that’s what’s happening here 

On 12/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Stax said:

Trevor Bauer may be an ace, but he seems to be a douche bag and character matters to Perry Minasian.

there are a lot of pitchers that absolutely love bauer, and the help he's provided him. so i doubt perry sees bauer in the same light as you.  i don't think he's a douchebag, i think he's young and you guys are old. as for myself? i'm young at heart.

15 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

this is good stuff.  

how about if you take a pic of the 'more cowbell' skit and PS Bauer on to Ferrel's head along with Trout, Arte, Minassian or maybe some players on to the rest of the band.  

or you could have someone PS mets logos on to a drone (like the one that injured him a couple years back) or on to the tire that damaged his Mclaren.  

Someone also needs to ask him about his twitter fight with Ben Miner about the jays.  

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

this is good stuff.  

how about if you take a pic of the 'more cowbell' skit and PS Bauer on to Ferrel's head along with Trout, Arte, Minassian or maybe some players on to the rest of the band.  

or you could have someone PS mets logos on to a drone (like the one that injured him a couple years back) or on to the tire that damaged his Mclaren.  

Someone also needs to ask him about his twitter fight with Ben Miner about the jays.  

No drone stuff!!!!!!!!

The Angels obviously do really need Bauer.  He might be Arte’s last chance to get a truly top of the rotation caliber pitcher with Trout still in his prime years.  To me, Bauer is in the tier of pitchers right below the Scherzers, and DeGrom’s of the world.  I don’t really care what they have to pay to get him.  If the Angels are going to matchup with the best teams in a playoff series they need a pitcher like him. 

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I've written and (poorly) photoshopped 12 of these for each day  on the @AngelsWin Twitter account, Bauer better not sign with another team lol

If he signs with the Halos before the 12 days are up, I'll still do the full "12 Days of #BauerToAnaheim"

Honestly it really cool to see our fanbase get this trending, and its caught his attention. I seriously doubt that he is going to chose his team based on which fanbase can get a hashtag trending (Hint: It's going to be all about $$$), but its been pretty fun to participate in.