• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

11 minutes ago, Fourts said:

Bauer (or whatever big FA) isn’t going to live in Anaheim.  It’ll be Newport Beach, CDM, etc.  The very best of those areas too.  Life doesn’t get much better than that.  

Don't forget that Tank's got room in his Glendale basement now that st1ckboy has moved to the big city.

Just now, Dochalo said:

he's either stacking the deck toward the Angels on purpose so when he signs with us it looks like there were other reason.  

or he just hates us and is going to make us hate him.  

Or he wants to be here and the Angels are not being competitive with their offers.  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Or he wants to be here and the Angels are not being competitive with their offers.  

interesting thought.  Not sure they've ever gone after a premier free agent without a competitive offer.  Seems like when they commit to someone like that, they do it full.  

6 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Or he’s just ranking pitches by the fans honestly.

yes. but my biased opinion is that he's dropping clues to angels' fans left and right and is going to sign with us.  

how can I possibly take any of what he's saying at face value.  It has to mean something in our favor!!!!

29 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Basically, he made a video on YouTube of the top 5 fanbase "pitches" to him and ranked those 5.  #1 were the Angels and #2 were the Mets.  I imagine he is using the media to the best that he can to pump up fan bases and see if it helps improve offers he can get, while also furthering his "brand."