• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think I hate this.

Ugh I just went to their YouTube page and it looks like it’s just a video on Puig tonight...

Alderson said this during the press conference earlier...

And Porter talked about the Mets needs

Mets Twitter got the impression from Porter that he’s looking more at that second tier than he is Bauer but who the hell knows anymore.

I think once Bauer decides all the dominos will fall pretty quickly 

8 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Ugh I just went to their YouTube page and it looks like it’s just a video on Puig tonight...

Alderson said this during the press conference earlier...

And Porter talked about the Mets needs

Mets Twitter got the impression from Porter that he’s looking more at that second tier than he is Bauer but who the hell knows anymore.

This reminds of 2 offseason ago, when Harper and Machado didn't sign until February.

I think there will be a long wait ahead.  I am expecting the vast majority of signings to occur late January / early February.

7 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

This reminds of 2 offseason ago, when Harper and Machado didn't sign until February.

I think there will be a long wait ahead.  I am expecting the vast majority of signings to occur late January / early February.

I'm guessing the Mets would rather go for Springer and Odorizzi than shelling out for both Springer and Bauer.

19 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

I'm guessing the Mets would rather go for Springer and Odorizzi than shelling out for both Springer and Bauer.