• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jack Clark: Pujols was a 'roider

yk9001

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/08/09/jack-clark-says-albert-pujols-was-using-steroids-and-shawn-green-was-cheating-on-steroids-too/

Clark has brought Pujols’ situation up at least twice already on the air. The first time, after Slaten said last Friday that he long has believed that Pujols “has been a juicer,” Clark jumped in before Slaten finished his thought and said, “I know for a fact he was. The trainer that worked with him, threw him batting practice from Kansas City, that worked him out every day, basically told me that’s what he did.”

He better have some concrete evidence because at this point slandering a guys reputation with a steroid accusation is going to end up in court.

Yes because we all know that slander in court worked real well for Lance Armstrong.

While I hope it isn't true, it would not surprise me one bit.

If you look at some of his photos from when he was in St.Louis his legs are a lot bigger. However I'd imagine his plantar fasciitis restrains him from doing squats and leg press and a few other leg exercises.

PF or not, if he's actually only 33 and if he hasn't touched steroids in the past there shouldn't be the difference there is in overall physique IMO

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/08/09/jack-clark-says-albert-pujols-was-using-steroids-and-shawn-green-was-cheating-on-steroids-too/

Clark has brought Pujols’ situation up at least twice already on the air. The first time, after Slaten said last Friday that he long has believed that Pujols “has been a juicer,” Clark jumped in before Slaten finished his thought and said, “I know for a fact he was. The trainer that worked with him, threw him batting practice from Kansas City, that worked him out every day, basically told me that’s what he did.”

Based on this article, I have to give Pujols the benefit of the doubt. Just not enough info.

The oblique strain from catching a foul ball was always a little interesting to me. When Albert went on the DL he was replaced by Jim Edmonds at 1B who was recovering from a very similar injury. It doesn't take a genius to figure out something strange could have been going on there.