• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jack Clark: Pujols was a 'roider

yk9001

Ironic that Clark was the Dodgers hitting coach and he called Mark McGwire a creep and a lowlife. 

Maybe not so ironic but simply who the man is. 

His history in the majors leads me to believe the man's filter is broken. He seems to live in the moment and doesn't put much thought into what he says. During his career he has called out quite a few very respectable baseball people, and a whole city for being ignorant, selfish, and otherwise bad people. And for what, other than to just bitch. Why in the world would anyone give this ass hat a mic? Other than ratings maybe.

Well, ya. He just got a huge contract and then dropped off big time. Now that he has his money, it's not worth getting caught. Don't you think that's a little fishy?

What's fishy is jumping to conclusions about the motivations of someone you don't know.

The guy that Clark said told him "he shot up Pujols" already came out and vehemently denied ever making such a statement.  He also said he hasn't talked to Clark in like 10 years.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pujols was juicing earlier in his career, but it would if he still was.  If he was still juicing, he'd still be hitting 40 bombs and batting .330.

Maybe not so ironic but simply who the man is. 

His history in the majors leads me to believe the man's filter is broken. He seems to live in the moment and doesn't put much thought into what he says. During his career he has called out quite a few very respectable baseball people, and a whole city for being ignorant, selfish, and otherwise bad people. And for what, other than to just bitch. Why in the world would anyone give this ass hat a mic? Other than ratings maybe.

I just meant ironic because McGwire is now the Dodgers hitting coach and Clark was the Dodgers hitting coach when he called McGwire a lowlife. Maybe "coincidental" would have been a better word? In any case, I found it interesting.

I just meant ironic because McGwire is now the Dodgers hitting coach and Clark was the Dodgers hitting coach when he called McGwire a lowlife. Maybe "coincidental" would have been a better word? In any case, I found it interesting.

Oops, I totally missed that. 

People wonder why I can be condescending on this board.  Maybe because people post very stupid things.  

Yes Babe Ruth put up OPS of 985 as a 39 year old.

However, looking at his OPS

at age 25:  1.379

age 28:  1.309

age 29:  1.252

age 31: 1.253

age 32: 1.128

age 39:  0.985

So, what exactly do you call regression?  That certainly looks like regression to me!

So I guess that doesn't mean roiding!

Oh my god

Sometimes storm loses his own argument by just hitting the post button.

I would love for you to explain how I lost any argument?

I know I am right about the Libel laws that I posted about.  AND I am right about Ruth regressing with age.  So, since you chose to attack me, please explain where I was wrong?