• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

Have to assume the Astros will be in contact with Odorizzi. Would be good if the Angels can get prevent this IMO

31 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Have to assume the Astros will be in contact with Odorizzi. Would be good if the Angels can get prevent this IMO

I agree, but evidently the Angels have already made an offer which leads me to believe Odor wants something else.  I can only hope he signs a big contract with the Astros and then needs Tommy John surgery.

2 hours ago, eligrba said:

I agree, but evidently the Angels have already made an offer which leads me to believe Odor wants something else.  I can only hope he signs a big contract with the Astros and then needs Tommy John surgery.

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

He wants 3 year deal as this could be his last big payday.

If he's smart, Odorizzi will take the best 2 year offer out there, the way Bradley did....

2 hours ago, mmc said:

An insanely cheap contract. I don't understand why more teams (including the Angels) didn't have interest in him. Also, I saw that there's a $1.5M club option. Dirt cheap for billionaire owners.

5 hours ago, AngelStew43 said:

Wrong Gray.  I would rather, if I had a choice, trade for the Gray that is in Colorado.  

Also, our guys are already better than guys like Ororizzi.  Spend on him, or give the starts to Detmers and CRod.  

For myself, an easy choice. 

that's a hard no on jon gray over sonny gray.