• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

Yeah, but...

They got their fan base riled up because they won.  Not because they had a fun productive likeable catcher.

It buys them some goodwill and the contract probably doesn't hamper... even the Royals...

I just don't think four years right now was necessary. They could have committed less and gotten the same feel good... effect... as legit of an effect.  His production was weird last year.  Everything was weird last year 

16 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Frustrating if the Jays sign Greene, instead of the Halos

There has to be a good reason why Minasian, a guy who should be extremely familiar with Greene, has not signed him. 

At this point it's pretty clear one of them doesn't him in Anaheim. 

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

It's an absolute pleasure to watch Trevor Bauer get shelled.  Way more satisfying than I thought it would be.  I hope it happens a ton.  

Especially being with the Dogs now 

Hope his ERA is 4.00+ in 2021.

Edited by Angel Oracle

15 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

It's an absolute pleasure to watch Trevor Bauer get shelled.  Way more satisfying than I thought it would be.  I hope it happens a ton.  

Probably the only play I wish to fail this season. What a tool.

Read on MLBTR that the Phillies have three vet relievers on minor league deals with opt outs on Wednesday; Kintzler, Watson, and Hector Rondon. Seem to be pitching okay to good in ST.

Their 40 man is full, and they’re tight on payroll, so these guys might wind up back in the FA pool. Philly might also have to DFA guys to clear room, or could trade Vince Velasquez and his $4m salary to clear roster space and salary. 

Might be a good opportunity to shore up some pen depth here. I think Velasquez could be a really great pen add...

2 hours ago, totdprods said:

Read on MLBTR that the Phillies have three vet relievers on minor league deals with opt outs on Wednesday; Kintzler, Watson, and Hector Rondon. Seem to be pitching okay to good in ST.

Their 40 man is full, and they’re tight on payroll, so these guys might wind up back in the FA pool. Philly might also have to DFA guys to clear room, or could trade Vince Velasquez and his $4m salary to clear roster space and salary. 

Might be a good opportunity to shore up some pen depth here. I think Velasquez could be a really great pen add...

If Arte was willing to add $4 million more to the payroll, I think Minasian would've already used it on relievers.

13 minutes ago, Trendon said:

If Arte was willing to add $4 million more to the payroll, I think Minasian would've already used it on relievers.

That’s like saying no I won’t pay 50 cents for the extra ranch cup on my 45$ burger order...

maybe they don’t see the sauce they want available.

p.s. I’m really hungry