• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

It'll be interesting to see just what the CUbs are planning or whating to do. Do they want to lower the saliers or get talent back. 

And if Arte is willing to spend. I wouldn't mind this package;

Darvish, where the cubs eat a total of 10 mil for the next 3 years. while we're on the hook for 49 mil over the next 3 years.

Kimbrel; cubs eats 10 mil for the the next 2 years, while we're on the hook for 22 mil for the next 2 years.

Happ, he's fills in at either 2nd or backup Of.

19+11+3.4= 33.4 mil total spent 

and since we're acquiring close to 71+ mil in saleries for the next 2/3 years, i would say it could take a minum package?  .

something to consider. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Guys what about this package for Darvish and Baez:

Rengifo, Thaiss, Ward, Maitan, and Baldoquin

Please tell me what you think I think it's a fair trade the cubs are getting 5 players for 2 and you could even throw a reliever in there like Noe ramirez to sweeten the deal 

5, yes.

Players? Questionable.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Guys what about this package for Darvish and Baez:

Rengifo, Thaiss, Ward, Maitan, and Baldoquin

Please tell me what you think I think it's a fair trade the cubs are getting 5 players for 2 and you could even throw a reliever in there like Noe ramirez to sweeten the deal 

Take out Maitan and throw in Jam Jones and Benboom. Now that’s a deal.