• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Does Mike Trout’s IGing today and the Eyeballs, make you think there is a deal that is inevitable?  

I honestly don’t even know anymore. It’s extremely weird because he doesn’t post often.

The user he @‘d with the eyeballs that Doc pointed out isn’t Bauer’s Instagram page. 

I went to Bauer’s Instagram page and just realized that beach photo he tweeted out the other day was posted on his IG page October 27th.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'd summon Fletch but he hasn't been around much lately and I feel like he's too busy for my shenanigans.

Unless I missed something isn’t it a bit weird not a single Angels beat writer has commented on any of this?

Or maybe after last seasons emoji tweet, Fletcher is sitting this one out

1 minute ago, Fourts said:

I think mike just found his phone in his couch after being lost for 3-4 weeks.  Either that, or he finally realized now that his Eagles blow and they are done this year and time to focus on 2021 baseball 

Yeah, Trout must be disappointed knowing he is missing another year of the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Unless I missed something isn’t it a bit weird not a single Angels beat writer has commented on any of this?

Or maybe after last seasons emoji tweet, Fletcher is sitting this one out

The Angels do operate in stealth mode.  Of note, so do the Braves.  So I imagine there will be no leaks from this FO until some kind of deal is basically done (I don't mean Bauer specifically, but rather, any deal the Angels do).