• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

I'm interested to see how Bauer's free agency ends up playing out when it's all said and done, regardless of where he signs.

It seems like he's going to milk out this process and weigh a lot of factors- while also trolling fanbases throughout the process.

I'd also say there is a far greater chance that he breaks his own signing on Twitter rather than the typical report from a reporter or tweet from a team.

I just don't think he's going to sign at the beginning of December or sign somewhere without some indication that an announcement is coming.

If he signs with the Angels, it will be fun. 

If this is a massive troll job and he signs elsewhere, it will be fun to hate him. 

It's just a game; a welcome distraction from how tough life can be at times. If you haven't figured that out this year, you probably never will. 

Joe Maddon and the Angels aren't big on analytics. The Angels haven't been to the playoffs in a long while. Bauer and Mickey Callaway aren't best of friends. Lots of hurdles to get past if he's going to sign with the Angels. It would have to be all about the money.

5 hours ago, Second Base said:

It would be a little sweet to have missed out on Gerrit Cole last year only to have signed his mortal enemy (two sides of the same coin of you ask me) Trevor Bauer the following off-season.

I also find it hilarious that Yankee fans actually think they may be the favorites too with him. Could you imagine, Bauer and Cole sitting in the bullpen together?

They trudged along with one another at UCLA because they were both young and had their eyes on a greater prize. But now that they're at the top of their professions, making millions... They'd be at each other's throats. 

bauer has literally said otherwise, but you know. the "mortal enemy" thing is particularly funny.

18 minutes ago, Halodays said:

Joe Maddon and the Angels aren't big on analytics. The Angels haven't been to the playoffs in a long while. Bauer and Mickey Callaway aren't best of friends. Lots of hurdles to get past if he's going to sign with the Angels. It would have to be all about the money.

Maddon isn’t anti analytics 

26 minutes ago, Halodays said:

Maddon was one of the first managers to embrace analytics in Tampa. He had no issues with Callaway short of when they got into an argument over fastball percentage. They’re adults they can have an occasional argument. He’s gonna sign where he can win and where he can do his own thing, as long as the money is equal.