• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I highly doubt he signs with the Mariners. But I did not know he lives up here. 

He spends a lot of time at Driveline, but I've never before heard him described as "living" in Seattle/Kent.

If this is any other star pitcher I would be shitting my pants with excitement. 

But it’s Trevor Bauer. I would not look into this tweet in the slightest. Just him trying to stir the pot and make fans bicker with each other on Twitter. He probably gets off to it honestly.

Just now, Hubs said:

I’d imagine if he comes to one of the SoCal teams he’s gonna go back an workout in the offseason at the place in Valencia he used to train. 

It’s literally around the corner from my office.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

So you would rather fill other needs and then dumpster dive for starters?

Reading comprehension....I listed SP as one of our needs, along with C and RP....I'd rather have 30 million to spend on multiple players (with starters being at the top of the list) than spending all 30 million on Bauer. Absent a trade to move a salary, Bauer would take up most of the budget, if not all of it (depending on how you read Arte's "we're not decreasing the budget" quote).