• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

You're gonna have to explain this to me. Click on the post on the previous page. How is he not talking about the Angels/baseball?

I guess I mean, nothing to do with the Angels making some kind of big signing or trade.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I guess I mean, nothing to do with the Angels making some kind of big signing or trade.

I mean, yeah, that's definitely by far the most likely outcome.  Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the players talk to one another and they are aware of an agreement well before the media/etc.  So for example, they have negotiated and agreed to terms, and it's simply a matter of a physical and officially signing.

Not saying that is what is going on here, but I remember Minasian saying he was told he had the job on a Tuesday, and on Wednesday information leaked that he had an interview (let alone already had the job).  As fans, in an otherwise very slow winter, sometimes it's fun to draw some causality like this when there is most likely none.

24 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

I mean, yeah, that's definitely by far the most likely outcome.  Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the players talk to one another and they are aware of an agreement well before the media/etc.  So for example, they have negotiated and agreed to terms, and it's simply a matter of a physical and officially signing.

Not saying that is what is going on here, but I remember Minasian saying he was told he had the job on a Tuesday, and on Wednesday information leaked that he had an interview (let alone already had the job).  As fans, in an otherwise very slow winter, sometimes it's fun to draw some causality like this when there is most likely none.

we MacGyver the shit out of causality around here all the time.  

5 hours ago, Warfarin said:

3 straight posts about his excitement for 2021 posted within like 10 minutes of each other, lol.

We'll see..

Screw it I'm all in on drinking this Kool-Aid. With everything going on in the world right now at least I can have fun over-speculating the shit out of this offseason. Trout NEVER posts on Instagram, let alone 3 posts in a row. 3 posts in a row, really? And also why not just have one post that has all 3 pictures in it? The front office told Mike of a pretty substantial move we are making and Mike is excited about it. 

3 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Screw it I'm all in on drinking this Kool-Aid. With everything going on in the world right now at least I can have fun over-speculating the shit out of this offseason. Trout NEVER posts on Instagram, let alone 3 posts in a row. 3 posts in a row, really? And also why not just have one post that has all 3 pictures in it? The front office told Mike of a pretty substantial move we are making and Mike is excited about it. 

This is the take that I most definitely prefer 🙂

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Trout also posted a photo of his family on facebook.  So there's that.  Maybe he really just wanted to catch up on social media.

20 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.