• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

normally I would agree.  but why troll the Angels and their fans?  I could see trolling the dogs or yankees.  but why single out the Angels?  

Goddammit!!!!  I don't need this right now!

Bruin

4 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

normally I would agree.  but why troll the Angels and their fans?  I could see trolling the dogs or yankees.  but why single out the Angels?  

Goddammit!!!!  I don't need this right now!

Because everyone knows we need pitching. Like it’s the running joke at this point. So it makes sense why he’d single us out.

Just now, Bronson said:

Because everyone knows we need pitching. Like it’s the running joke at this point. So it makes sense why he’d single us out.

half the teams would want the best free agent pitcher in baseball.  other teams that don't absolutely need would for sure sign him.  he would make so many teams better.  that argument doesn't hold enough water for me.  

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

half the teams would want the best free agent pitcher in baseball.  other teams that don't absolutely need would for sure sign him.  he would make so many teams better.  that argument doesn't hold enough water for me.  

I hope you’re right. He just seems like a class A troll though so until a deal is signed I’m not holding my breath.

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I think it could be that we're just his first visit.  

But he's been trolling us from the very beginning.  Starting with the hey Angels fans, why should I come play for you type post months ago.  Again, I don't follow him on Twitter, has he been doing that with any other team?

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

But he's been trolling us from the very beginning.  Starting with the hey Angels fans, why should I come play for you type post months ago.  Again, I don't follow him on Twitter, has he been doing that with any other team?

He has trolled other teams too, yes.  We seem to be trolled a bit more, but he is likely just trying to get the fans more involved and clamor for him.  He's smart, he knows by far our biggest need is pitching.  

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

I like personalities and believe baseball needs more of them. 

Yes and no. Some personalities are insufferable (Bryce Harper in his younger years). Bauer seems more weird than douchey, so I'm cool with it.

6 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Yes and yes. We need personalities in baseball. Period. 

I'd take 300 Mike Trouts who quietly get the job done and don't feel the need to draw attention to themselves, other than by their work on the field.

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'd take 300 Mike Trouts who quietly get the job done and don't feel the need to draw attention to themselves, other than by their work on the field.

And that my friend is why baseball is dying with the younger generation.

6 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

apart of me really wants to sign Bauer. but the other part of being is thinking that this might be a bad signing.....dude's an Asshole...

For most of my fan years I would agree with this.

But after the last several, ill gladly take total dickbags to win again. Ive had my fill of nice guys who cant make it past the 4th without giving up 3 runs.