• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Gerrit Cole (Please sign with the Angels) Thread

Chuck

Every off-season. Contradicting reports left and right.

I still think they made their offer. It hasn't been reported yet, but other teams are operating under the impression the Angels have made an offer too. 

I like that Eppler doesn't have those front office leaks like that though. If those numbers are leaked, you know it will be leaked by Boras. 

And you know who they will leak it to. Jon Heyman.

No Way What GIF

Edited by Second Base

3 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

My 2 cents: 

This will not be about money. The Yankees and Angels will both be willing to offer whatever it takes. It’s going to be about where he wants to be. Period. 

Shit,  the greatest fans are in St Louis......I wonder if they will be the mystery team?

36 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

My 2 cents: 

This will not be about money. The Yankees and Angels will both be willing to offer whatever it takes. It’s going to be about where he wants to be. Period. 

When you say that Jeff it can be interpreted as location.  It is still going to come down to, does he trust the Angels to build a winner, coupled with wanting to be in So Cal.  Or he wants to play for the Yankees, one of his favorite teams growing up and he already knows they will contend during his time there.  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

When you say that Jeff it can be interpreted as location.  It is still going to come down to, does he trust the Angels to build a winner, coupled with wanting to be in So Cal.  Or he wants to play for the Yankees, one of his favorite teams growing up and he already knows they will contend during his time there.  

If winning is all that matters, the Yankees are obviously the choice. 

If he cares about other things (lifestyle, etc), the Angels have a shot.