• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/15/2018 Astros vs Angels (Trout at leadoff, Ohtani 2nd)

Just now, bloodbrother said:

If they don't win this one I'll say this is their worst loss. Blowing the games against the Yankees and then the Mariners twice stunk but this is the team the Angels are chasing for that division. To drop games against them in this fashion sucks

Especially up 4-1 going into the 8th... at least the Yankees game was only like a 1 run lead I believe 

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

If they don't win this one I'll say this is their worst loss. Blowing the games against the Yankees and then the Mariners twice stunk but this is the team the Angels are chasing for that division. To drop games against them in this fashion sucks

Uhhh... you know that right now they're chasing us, right?

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Alvarez shouldnt' have pitched to Altuve, but I'm not gonna sit here and say that he should have gone to Cam. I guess the blunder was having CAm warming up in the first place and not somebody like Blake Parker or JIm Johnson maybe?

The bulk of the blame should be on creating the bases loaded for Altuve situation. I'm not confident with anyone getting out of that situation unscathed. 

Scioscia's bullpen management is so bad. Earlier this season he had a quick hook for relievers, now all of a sudden he's leaving them in for too long. Last week he left Justin Anderson in for a 2nd inning on the 2nd consecutive night that he pitched.  Anderson blew the save and gave up a few runs to the Twins if I remember correctly.  Now today he leaves in Alvarez, who clearly was struggling, against Altuve when he had Cam warming up.  I know we don't really like Cam, but you gotta play the percentages at that point. 

9 minutes ago, artesmustache said:

I agree but under no circumstances do you let altuve hit off of lefty when you have a right ready. You play the percentages because that's all you have.

Play percentages for years I have read complaints why Scioscia does that too much.