• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/15/2018 Astros vs Angels (Trout at leadoff, Ohtani 2nd)

1 minute ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

I know. I was simply pointing out that they have blown more saves than the Astros.

I thought the original premise is who has lost more games  in late innings.

No need to argue.  I believe this will be the fourth loss in a week like this.  There is no one in the Pen I trust right now.  It's time to DFA a guy who isn't doing their job and being up some new faces.  Our best reliever is Anderson. A rookie nobody heard of at the start of the season.

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

leaving him in to face Altuve?  Taking out Barria at 95 pitches?  

Hind sight is always 50/50.  I think most managers take out their 21 y/o there. Thats the league these days.  I mean would u have felt better with Bedrosian or Johnson against Altuve.  For me, not really.  Alvarez did get ahead of both pretty quick. It’s just shitty. Hopefully they’ve got some magic in the 9th. 

Kinsler being a fuc*k up doesn’t help.  

9 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Well since they can’t or don’t post while the team is doing well, yes I can blame them.  

I post when this team does well,

andddd, this bullpen is a F’ing disgrace to AL contenders!!!!!!

How long is a Eppler going to wait?   Don't be a Stoneman and keep ALL your prospects!!!!!

Season is going to go south if nothing is done about this Bullsh_t Bullpen!!!!!!

Oh, and tomorrow will be an F’ing loss with Vagina Richards against Verlander!!!!!

Halos relievers, watch Houston’s relievers, AND LEARN!!!!!!!

Just now, beatlesrule said:

I hate this stupid pitch count thing. Unless they're coming off Tommy John surgery or something, if the pitcher is cruising you leave him in there.

So all of our pitchers minus Skaggs.  Barria is 21 years old and hasn’t pitched over 90 pitches this season.  This is kind of how everyone is doing it.  We have seen pitchers taken out this season with no hitters.  Scioscia in the past never had this quick of a hook.  You can pretend he did but he didn’t have this quick of a hook.  Pitchers in the past were regularly going over 100 pitches.  This is an organizational change, so since Scioscia is stubborn, do you think he brought about this change?  Forget about your hatred of Scioscia and think logically.  

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

I don’t know what Eppler is going to do but we can’t wait any more for the bullpen to get help, we need 3 or 4 new good arms if we have any hope of making the playoffs. What the hell was he thinking not signing any relieves 

Oh come on, we don't need 3 or 4 new arms to make the playoffs. The bullpen is bad, but it's not THAT bad.

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

How long is a Eppler going to wait?   Don't be a Stoneman and keep ALL your prospects!!!!!

Season is going to go south if nothing is done about this Bullsh_t Bullpen!!!!!!

Oh, and tomorrow will be an F’ing loss with Vagina Richards against Verlander!!!!!

Careful. 

We really don’t have many prospects.....

"I seriously can't stand Sosh, it's time for him to go. Barria pitches 7 amazing innings, isn't that enough? Sosh had to get all greedy and throw him out there for the 8th to blow a 3 run lead. Way to ruin a rook's confidence, I doubt he'll ever be the same again." - Half of AW in alternate universe. 

1 minute ago, SuperTroopers said:

So all of our pitchers minus Skaggs.  Barria is 21 years old and hasn’t pitched over 90 pitches this season.  This is kind of how everyone is doing it.  We have seen pitchers taken out this season with no hitters.  Scioscia in the past never had this quick of a hook.  You can pretend he did but he didn’t have this quick of a hook.  Pitchers in the past were regularly going over 100 pitches.  This is an organizational change, so since Scioscia is stubborn, do you think he brought about this change?  Forget about your hatred of Scioscia and think logically.  

Hey @nando714 instead of downvoting argue your side using facts.  

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Don't think he meant you.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

I thought the original premise is who has lost more games  in late innings.

No need to argue.  I believe this will be the fourth loss in a week like this.  There is no one in the Pen I trust right now.  It's time to DFA a guy who isn't doing their job and being up some new faces.  Our best reliever is Anderson. A rookie nobody heard of at the start of the season.

You mean like Calhoun? Or do you mean the guy who keeps putting him out there? Or the guy who keeps waiting until the reliever puts 3 people on before taking him out? Stop deflecting blame. Same issue different season. Zero bp management. Keep on being delusional