• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaepernick sits during national anthem, and 49ers defend him

On 8/29/2016 at 10:28 AM, Lawrence said:

Between that, playing God Bless America on Sundays and bringing military members up on the dugout every game I'm beginning to be a little overwhelmed to say the least.

Yeah, it's overboard. And it feels fascist. I am extremely patriotic, but don't care for the anthem and detest the pledge of allegiance.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Perspective.

If I were from some third world shithole I'd be pretty stoked to be in America too. Doesn't mean there aren't real things to really despise about our country. 

Kaepernick was born in Wisconsin so it's debatable who had it worse between him and Ortiz.  At least his family moved to CA where he could get In N Out.  #poornate

The only people it's distracting are the FWD:FWD crowd, probably the 49'ers front office and maybe the NFL head office.  I have no sympathy for the FWD:FWD crowd who will continue to do what they do regardless and the league makes billions while this is a blip on their radar.  As far as the 49'ers go I have even less sympathy for them because they overplayed their hand when at least one other team was interested in acquiring Kaepernick before the draft.  San Fran wanted way too much and acted like he could start for them this year and his salary became guaranteed on 4/1.  They should have traded him for anything or cut him before that happened so I'm thinking this is karma when you keep a non-producing self absorbed douche on your roster.   

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

He's wearing socks during practice that depict police officers as pigs.

I've had enough of him. Just go away.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrRGMILXgAAlLPB.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrRJh4GXgAAsdAn.jpg

21 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yeah, this is just a **** move. He's now begging to be cut.

I don't understand how or why the team is allowing this to happen. Crazy shit, man.

44 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So like every other 20 something year old?

uh, mike trout.

this is something new from kaep, and not the pattern he's shown prior to this season. maybe his girlfriend is telling him he needs to take more of a stance, maybe someone he knows had trouble with the police, maybe it's his new muslim beliefs - whatever it is, it's not what we've seen from him in the past. and i think this goes beyond just being a twenty-something