• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaepernick sits during national anthem, and 49ers defend him

6 hours ago, Harriet said:

People will find the dumbest shit to get offended or upset about and run straight to social media to join the herd.

Interesting side note that some have mentioned to me in the past that were from different countries, we aren't the only ones, but one of the few countries that play our national anthem before every sports game, event, etc.

We do it because patriotism is our national religion. It's the hammer that;s used to keep us all in line.

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

Still can't get enough of all these white people talking about what Karpernick should or shouldn't do, based on their own assumptions of him. It's also cool that they can tell him what should and shouldn't matter to him.

I think they're only talking to Colin's white half. 

27 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Hahahaha ... I'm sorry, in which post did I call him an uneducated bystander?

Ahh.. Bad grammar on my part.  I meant to point out the previous post "the post above you" and it came out like if I was accusing you of something "you calling"

8 hours ago, Glen said:

Still can't get enough of all these white people talking about what Karpernick should or shouldn't do, based on their own assumptions of him. It's also cool that they can tell him what should and shouldn't matter to him.

Bravo should do a new reality show "White Plan for the Black Man."

It would feature white conservatives consulting black participants, and would contain such gems as:

"There is no more racism in this country.  We elected a black president."

"If you don't want to be shot by police, then stop dressing like a thug."

"All lives matter."

"You people should demand that Al and Jesse travel to Chicago and speak out against the violence there."

9 hours ago, Glen said:

we have had this discussion before.  this is really no different than what those whiney college students are doing.  shutting down debate because of lack of common experience.  

11 hours ago, Rico said:

Ahh.. Bad grammar on my part.  I meant to point out the previous post "the post above you" and it came out like if I was accusing you of something "you calling"

It's cool dude.  I'm used to being accused of doing things that have nothing to do with me. 

It's part of my struggle. 

Edited by Geoff

13 hours ago, nate said:

Kaep has a lot of money.  Maybe he should use some of it to help the NAACP or other organizations instead of protesting by sitting down like a baby.

Doesn't he realize the taxes that this oppressive nation collects off his bloated contract are being used to fund the cycle of oppression?

Put your money where your mouth is and refuse to take a check. Kind of like cutting off terrorist funding.

Come on Colin, do your part, instead of playing up the stereotype of just sitting around and collecting a check for doing nothing.  

Dwayne Wade should do the right thing and not stand during the Anthem to protest blacks killing blacks, which is much more of an issue than cops killing blacks, in this white person's opinion.  Not sure I'm allowed to share that opinion since I'm not black and all.  It should be cool since Pettis doesn't come around anymore.  

Pretty sure the only reason he did this is to offend people. If nobody is offended his protest gets no attention. 

From a practical perspective he alienates many potential employers but maybe he's not worried about money, or maybe he thinks he's such a great player that people will look past this episode.

Kaepernick is a fucking dildo. Trying to combat racism is like trying to combat murder, it's just human nature.

Nothing is more idiotic than trying to be some white knight against racism. Show me one law that is racist in it's intent.

Should cops be held accountable for their actions? Of course! but when they aren't necessarily it doesn't always mean the whole system is racist.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Pretty sure the only reason he did this is to offend people. If nobody is offended his protest gets no attention. 

From a practical perspective he alienates many potential employers but maybe he's not worried about money, or maybe he thinks he's such a great player that people will look past this episode.

Again, another white guy telling us what Kaepernick was thinking. Thanks for clearing it up, Jay!