• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaepernick sits during national anthem, and 49ers defend him

Kaepernickelback

That just guaranteed he has played his last game.

Nevada was my school so always liked him, he took the team places it hadn't been since my days there when they were DII.  He was already hanging on a thread, didn't he hit waivers and nobody wanted him?  As Tank said, sometimes when things are not going the best for you why do something that isn't going to do you any favors. 

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

During the off-season Colin Kaepernick converted to Islam. Colin Kaepernick is also engaged to Black Lives Matter activist and hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab. 

Is this true? If so, it would explain a lot.

You start off your post with two affirmative statements.  You then follow with a question asking if it's true.  

And if it is true, what exactly does it explain?  A number of athletes have converted to Islam and stood for the anthem.  A number of athletes have voiced support for the BLM movement and stand for the anthem.  

I don't agree with it and stand out of respect for those who serve but it's not worth getting angry over.  I think this is just Sackorpick trying to stay relevant.  Less than 5 years ago he was the "it" guy and was supposed to change the QB position while he's now lost his job to Blaine Gabbert.  That's like tin losing his job in the armed forces to Gomer Pyle.    

1 minute ago, Glen said:

No, not in the least. I don't care if Colin Kaepernick or Ted Nugent takes a steaming dump on the flag and then sets it on fire. I didn't serve a flag. I served a country. 

I think it's more offensive that anyone would play the dead soldier card like he's out to dishonor them. Reach any further into your ass to find an argument and you'll end up pulling out your lunch instead.

I'm guessing this isn't going as he thought it would go. I'm not very patriotic but protesting something like this is likely motivated by a need for attention, not to whatever cause but to ones self.

like MT I don't really care too much. Stand, don't stand. Whatever. I'm not all that comfortable with my kid having to do the pledge of allegiance at school, assuming they still do that but I'm not going to advise him to not do it.