• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaepernick sits during national anthem, and 49ers defend him

On September 2, 2016 at 10:25 PM, Glen said:

I like how for white people, the only case they can bring up of a black man skirting justice is OJ, and wopphil did it right after I mentioned it.

America is pushing 250 years old and the only case you can bring up is fucking OJ Simpson. One case from 20 years ago.

White privilege is bringing up OJ. 

Al Cowlings never got charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive. That's two!

BGKtqbPCMAE4CL7.jpg

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I understand the guy's point. But just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean we should ignore the fact that black people get the short end of the stick when it comes to the criminal justice system.

Except the smaller issue is outweighing the bigger one.  It isn't that it exists, it is that it exits in such a greater number.

The criminal justice system will always be weighted toward those who can pay for their defense.

8 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Except the smaller issue is outweighing the bigger one.  It isn't that it exists, it is that it exits in such a greater number.

The criminal justice system will always be weighted toward those who can pay for their defense.

I never get this thought process in this thread. It's like saying AIDS is worse than cancer, as if multiple issues can't be worked on at the same time.