• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton meets with MLB officials about a disciplinary issue

SoWhat

Hamilton getting banned from baseball would probably be the best thing for him. 

I can't imagine traveling to so many cities for more than half of the year with all of that money and temptations. I'd probably **** up every now and then. 

Yup.  It makes me think of rock stars who finally get sober, yet they stay in the biz.  It is very hard to be surrounded by so much temptation and not give in when battling addiction.  That is why so many end up giving in (Steven Tyler, Nikki Sixx, etc).  For their sobriety, it would actually be better to not be around it at all.  

We could say the same for Josh.

This

I think I have more respect for a rod than Hamilton at this point.

At least a rod has the balls to look the media, fans, teammates, coaches in the eye after his saga.

man, i think you're 'misremembering' what a douche arod was about all of his PED use when it first came out. he lied over and over again and fought his suspension every step of the way. there wasn't a microphone he would talk to about how innocent he was, either. i don't have any respect for arod anymore.

hamilton hasn't said anything yet about this, nor has he lied about what he may have done. i'm not sure respect is a word i want to use with him right now.

there has never been a player to put hunger, edge and sting together in one season.  If Trout can accomplish that, the sky will be the limit for Trout.  

LOL, for a moment, I thought this was a post about wrestling.

Just change one letter in hunger (g to t - HHH).

Edited by Angel Oracle

<p> </p>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Chuck Richter" data-cid="537442" data-time="1424909964"><cite class="ipb" contenteditable="false">Chuck Richter, on 25 Feb 2015 - 4:19 PM, said:</cite>

<div>

<p>Hamilton getting banned from baseball would probably be the best thing for him. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I can't imagine traveling to so many cities for more than half of the year with all of that money and temptations. I'd probably **** up every now and then. </p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p> </p>

<p><br />

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>except all of his relapses have been during the off season.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>the "road temptation" excuse doesn't really fly with him. His problem is having too much free time to think about doing drugs.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>this suspension is the worst thing that could have happened to him</p>

Once a addict ... always a addict! His relapse in Texas should of been a big enough 'red flag' for any team signing him. This is on the Angels not Hamilton. I hope both parties involved get help. I would be surprised if Josh plays this season.

Really???? Wow you're going out on a limb with that prediction

well, sad to hear of this for Hamilton's sake.

one aspect of this IF it's what many here think it is (and they may well be correct given the history here), is that the conduct which may warrant MLB's disciplinary action is likely in violation of a 'conduct clause' in Josh Hamilton's contract which may negate the 'guaranteed' aspect of the pay out during the time that Hamilton is / may be barred from playing for 'something other than injury'