• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Raul Ibanez heading to Angels

Scott34

$2.75 mill with a chance for it to be $5 million(incentives). Very nice deal with little to no risk

worst case scenario is he gives them a nice lefty bench bat with some power. Best case scenario is he pretty much replaces Trumbo's .750 OPS and the lineup doesn't miss a beat

Now get Tanaka or Garza and call it an offseason

Just get Garza.  People here have a problem with him because...Past injuries?  Contract length?  Give him 3-4 years, an option year as well.  Get him in here.  Very happy about Ibanez.  Really cheap pickup for the production we'll (hopefully) get.

I have no problem with Garza.  I'd be fine with a 4/64, with a vesting option to take it to 5/80.  Of course I have no idea if that will get it done, but I have to believe such an offer would at least be competitive.  But I believe Arte probably wants to make another sexy signing by getting Tanaka. 

Just get Garza.  People here have a problem with him because...Past injuries?  Contract length?  Give him 3-4 years, an option year as well.  Get him in here.  Very happy about Ibanez.  Really cheap pickup for the production we'll (hopefully) get.

My problem with Garza is what he did with Texas last year, and that Texas had no desire to re-sign him.  Both are warning flags.