• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

2 hours ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

I can't believe that list. Look at the Nationals. With Scherzer Strasburg and Corbin. They just won the title too and they are projected to be worse than the angels. I get it Trout and Rendon..great players for certain. But be honest as things stand right now would you bet your house on that projection?

and by right now I mean, no catcher and no real bullpen. Either it's a typo or somebody is smoking crack over at fangraphs

All we need to do is trade Addell, Trout and Ohtani for Happ and we'll be good.

Get it done,  Eppy!

10 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Undertaker was solid enough in 2018 too over 36 innings (2.97 ERA and 1.22 WHIP).

As for Diaz, maybe he's one of those guys who has trouble adapting to change?   Relievers are odd ducks.

The last 4 words of your post are gold.

That they are 

Kirby Yates was Just Another Guy in NY. But in San Diego he became Superman

15 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

All we need to do is trade Addell, Trout and Ohtani for Happ and we'll be good.

Get it done,  Eppy!

I never said that. I said to take him for free. As a salary dump. I have no doubt that if he starts this year that he'll do better than One of Bundy, Teheran, Sandoval, or Heaney. If you think that bunch is gonna get you to the playoffs you're delusional.

the good thing about happ is he takes the ball every 5th day and he did it in Toronto too. 

1 hour ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

I never said that. I said to take him for free. As a salary dump. I have no doubt that if he starts this year that he'll do better than One of Bundy, Teheran, Sandoval, or Heaney. If you think that bunch is gonna get you to the playoffs you're delusional.

the good thing about happ is he takes the ball every 5th day and he did it in Toronto too. 

NO!!!!

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

1 hour ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

So with Happ we’re a playoff team? Okay.