• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

AngryScioscFace
6:28
Are the Angels being complacent by not going "all in" on top tier pitching thinking new pitching coach Mickey Calloway can work wonders with a mediocre staff?

Connor Byrne
6:28
I wouldn't say "complacent," but I'll be disappointed in them if they don't at least pick up a No. 2-3 type of starter via trade

Shohei Ohtani
6:55
There's a lot of pressure on me to be the team's Ace since our GM seems inept at finding good pitching.

Connor Byrne
6:55
We'll see how the next few months go, but even though Ohtani is incredible, it's hard to bank on a post-TJS guy with, what, 50 MLB innings under his belt?

No bagel
7:10
Jason Castro to Angels?

Connor Byrne
7:10
Makes plenty of sense to me

Metal Pole
7:17
Can the Angels land a good SP through trade without trading Adell?  Who do you think is a possibility?

Connor Byrne
7:17
Absolutely. Adell's not going anywhere. Matt Boyd & Robbie Ray come to mind, but I'm sure there are more possibilities.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

wrong. La Stella was the replacement for Pujols. You asked who would play 2B or 3B. 

Try to follow your own argument next time. 

This us ridiculous.  You cant replace a player is already playing a different position.  The lineup is based on the 9 man batting order!

3 hours ago, Lou said:

you are completely lost 

Over the years I have respected your comments because of your knowledge and respectful attitude.  However to suggest we needed to dump Cozart salary by giving up last years first round draft pick in order to sign Rendon is BS!  

All fall I hear how we have 30+million to spend on Free agency.

Then i read how Moreno is increasing our budget

I hear how we are all in

Then we dump Cozarts contract  

And now you want me to buy into the statement that we are over budget because of Tendon 35 million.

If I am lost as you say is because the logic doesn't make sense.  I always had a hard time understanding things that are illogical.