• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs autopsy results

mmc

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

A newlywed who could create an incredible life for his family, and throws it away on a cocktail of drugs and booze enough to stagger a rhino

I just saw a rhino at the Denver zoo on Monday. No way Skaggs took enough booze and drugs to stagger that thick son of a bitch.

24 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I'm sure it was his first time.  Just tried it once.  First time.  Just a terrible accident on the first day of a business trip.

the point is neither of us knows, how about we save the horse manure for if/when we do instead of making assumptions?  too much to ask?
Trust me i have zero sympathy for habitual, but im not going to immediately assume him a junkie without knowing. 

i think a worker probably  gave him the drug, it's know that player have special personal that bring stuff for them. But it will get dark, and would not be surprised if it reaches court level and the angels are blamed. 

But this is just really sad, and just another tragedy that shows the worst sides of drugs, even Pain relievers. No one here would have thought that Skaggs did drugs....Truly Sad. 

8 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

No, sorry.  That's excuse making.  You have at it.

A newlywed who could create an incredible life for his family, and throws it away on a cocktail of drugs and booze enough to stagger a rhino.  That is just frigging unbelievably dumb.

You guys can boo hoo and call me the bad guy, and make patches and hashtags and say its tragic.  Again, have at it.

This is an embarrassment.

This times every 45 patch on all the jerseys out there.  

12 minutes ago, Bronson said:

I’m gonna sound like a dick when I say this but it’s true.

In reality this guy from a talent level didn’t mean much to our organization. He was a mediocre 4-5 starter with a decent curveball. His loss from a talent perspective won’t be missed.

BUT, from the looks of it he was an awesome human being and a great clubhouse presence. It’s understandable why the players took it so hard. That’s what hurts the most in reality.

I agree with this too. In the end we are all humans and baseball is nothing more than a form of entertainment. 

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

The first time you use, you’re a junkie in my book. 

The first time you commit a crime you’re a criminal.  No sugar coating it. 

I agree with your second point but not necessarily your first one, though

Oxycodone is a widely prescribed pain med.  Is it abused?  Sometimes, but the fact of the matter is, there are millions of people taking it every day with no issues.

Fentanyl is a completely different animal.  It's extremely dangerous and has only recently come to the forefront because of deaths to high profile people.  The public should stay miles away from it.

So to go back to your first statement, Ghost, I think a person can take prescription meds without necessarily being a "junkie".  You could certainly turn into one though if you're not careful.  My opinion only

Edited by PattyD22

Just now, Jason said:

So because I have a drink every now and then I am an alcoholic? 

Right.  Because taking high powered opiates and having a legal drink are the same. 

This isn’t a puff of a joint pal.  This is, let’s get trippin balls high and risk our lives drug use. First time or last time. 

Just now, PattyD22 said:

I agree with your second point but not necessarily your first one, though

Oxycodone is a widely prescribed pain med.  Is it abused?  Sometimes, but the fact of the matter is, the are millions of people taking it every day with no issues.

Fentanyl is a completely different animal.  It's extremely dangerous and has only recently come to the forefront because of deaths to high profile people.  The public should stay miles away from it.

So to go back to your first statement, Ghost, I think a person can take prescription meds without necessarily being a "junkie".  You could certainly turn into one though if you're not careful.  My opinion only

Taking any medication outside of the recommendation of a doctor is drug abuse.   Aside from Dr. John, no doctor is advocating, oxy, fentanyl and alcohol at the same time. 

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

“We were shocked to learn that it may involve an employee of the Los Angeles Angels. We will not rest until we learn the truth about how Tyler came into possession of these narcotics, including who supplied them.”

Great. Blame the team. More denial by the family.  

• Blarg unlocked this topic