• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs autopsy results

mmc

14 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I seem to remember the Santa Monica paper mentioned cocaine.  I think it was a shot in the dark based on an educated guess of an OD.

Journalism is supposed to be facts not speculation reported as fact. The author was making shit up for clicks. He should be censored from getting a press credential for any Angels events. 

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

They're not blaming the team. They just want to know what happened.

If some kid walked into your child's classroom and shot him dead, wouldn't you want to know where/how he got the gun?

That argument isn’t the same.  Their son pulled the trigger in this case.  

21 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'm all for it being open.  go back and look at the stuff I hid and tell me if it was appropriate.   then you can monitor this thread yourself for more of the same bullshit and keep it clean.  

Let’s keep it real. No reason to censor this topic.  We aren’t beating up a cancer victim here or discussing his method of treatment. 

Just as Occam's razor pretty much told you this was an OD, Occam's razor can also point to a low level clubhouse attendant going out to score some stuff locally for Skaggs once they got into town. Not a player or a higher up.

Had just gotten into town, right?  I mean, I assume that they are checked prior to boarding even a private flight, no?

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Just as Occam's razor pretty much told you this was an OD, Occam's razor can also point to a low level clubhouse attendant going out to score some stuff locally for Skaggs once they got into town. Not a player or a higher up.

Bingo 

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Exactly my thought. Bob the assistant to the assistant equipment manager or someone like that is going to make the news for the wrong reasons after doing something he’s probably done a hundred times before. 

1 hour ago, angelsnationtalk said:

I'd assume that. Just thought if the league found it to say be a bigger involvement with the Angels that a word of mouth would force Arte to leave cuz they couldn't control it. 

Because every other MLB Club is squeaky clean?  

At best I hope this is a wakeup call to anyone else in the MLB, get help now if you have a similar issue.

48 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

This makes the whole organization look unaccountable. Don’t we have high paid doctors and trainers looking after these guys for pain medication. This news just put our team on a whole new sh*t level. I wonder who else on the team is taking this stuff. There will definitely be much more investigation moving forward. 

So does that mean the team is supposed to drug test these guys weekly? It doesnt stay in the system that long...

Every MLb team has guys doing coke... it isnt an angels thing.

The angels paid a guy to babysit hamilton. It obviously worked wonders.