• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking: Eppard and Picciolo let go - Scioscia and Dipoto staying

nate

Like I said earlier. Arte is going to step back and concentrate on building his parking lot full of restaurants and let Dipoto and Sosh figure out how to fix his mess. If they can't fix it, they'll both be fired after next season. Good luck with that.

Another season of failure. I hope most people dont re-new their season seats

He didnt say they didnt matter, he said a good coach cant turn shit into gold. 

So you two, and Arte are afraid to try something new even though you KNOW that the current coach gets shit results? 

Arte is a moron for not firing the real guy who has failed to produce results. Him and Fat Scioscia need to go. Scioscia is incapable of getting this ballclub prepared to play out of spring training. Mark my words, no matter what happens this offseason, we will be a mediocre ball club.

@Alden_Gonzalez: #Angels have talked to Picciolo and Eppard about returning to organization in a different capacity, either PD or Minors. No word yet.

Translation:  They don't have the intestinal fortitude to formally terminate employment.  They just demote them. 

Blanton was a terrific pitcher until Butcher got him.  LOL  Same thing with the rest of the trash brought up from the minor leagues, but you guys seem to believe that a good pitching coach can turn a pig's ear into a silk purse.

when do you draw a line sir? he obviously does not seem up to the task. there are a handful of examples of ex-halo pitchers improving as soon as they left the organization.

Pitching staff under butcher has had some really good seasons. Losing Vargas and Weaver for a ton of starts, depending on Williams and Joe Freaking Blanton plus Hansons troubles? How is any of that Blantons fault? Also Burnett getting injured and Madson not recovering? Not his fault either. This staff still gave up around 700 runs which is nowhere near bad.

So you two, and Arte are afraid to try something new even though you KNOW that the current coach gets shit results? 

Arte is a moron for not firing the real guy who has failed to produce results. Him and Fat Scioscia need to go. Scioscia is incapable of getting this ballclub prepared to play out of spring training. Mark my words, no matter what happens this offseason, we will be a mediocre ball club.

Laughable, I have no influence on what the club decides to do. I take it as a compliment that you think I do however. 

I for one will not give up on next season, not in my nature anyway let alone the fact that the offseason to acquire pitchers has yet to begin. That is the real issue here not Sosh. 

when do you draw a line sir? he obviously does not seem up to the task. there are a handful of examples of ex-halo pitchers improving as soon as they left the organization.

Who are these handful of examples? 

Rodney had a career year, not that great this year? 

I think a harder regiment might do these guys some good. It would probably discourage players from coming to camp out of shape as well.

I welcome the change since whatever they've been doing the past couple of years hasn't worked.

I think more than anything, it needs to be an attitude adjustment starting with Scioscia. 

They play like Spring Training and the month of April don't matter. The lack of urgency under Scioscia has always been a problem...

He made a change at GM two seasons ago. It is understandable that he feels Sosh is not why they are losing and that the roster provided to him has been the true issue. 

Uh huh and it may very well be that the outgoing GM was a scapegoat and was never given the autonomy and authority to do what he wanted, kind of how it's looking with the current GM.