• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking: Eppard and Picciolo let go - Scioscia and Dipoto staying

nate

What a limp #### organization.

"Well , we gotta fire someone here, so lets put names in a hat and see who is going and who is staying"

I'll be back when this long, bad, joke is finished being told.

Dipoto and Scioscia to Arte;  let's pick a couple of sacrificial lambs and see if they'll buy it.

I do find the idea of letting Eppard go and keeping Butcher curious.  From the outside it seems that they don't see what the issues on the team are.

They know nothing, and they won't even have a marketing angle for next year like they would have with a new manager.  It's the same shitty team as last year and the same moronic manager who hasn't won anything in 4 years.

"We want blood!"

Eppard and Picciolo fired

"We want different blood!"

Interesting that the announcement didn't come until after the Dodgers made it out of the first round, most likely ensuring Mattingly won't lose job....

Edited by red321

Scott Miller ‏@ScottMCBS 2m

Dipoto: "We need to inject young pitching into our system. ..."

That's refreshing to hear. Shouldn't be hard to find/get good young pitching. No problem

He did a great job of that last year dumping Jordan Walden and bringing in Blanton, Hanson, and Madson.  Not to mention his buddy Isringhausen in 2012.

Scioscia: "I want this challenge. This is where I want to be. ... I'm happy to have another opportunity at that." #Angels

Even he's shocked that he gets to keep his job.  Fat Man will be even more passive next year knowing that he runs this organization.  He'll be too busy angling to get Hatcher or one of his ex-Dodger buddies named GM.