• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking: Eppard and Picciolo let go - Scioscia and Dipoto staying

nate

Sucks that Scioscia is staying.  Piccilo becomes the scapegoat.  I would have preferred to see Ebel go too, personally, and of course Butcher.  Glad to see the Angels are addressing things and not just keeping it business as usual.

Blarg, what do you know, those pesky beat writers on twitter knew what they were talking about.

Edited by nate

Sucks that Scioscia is staying.  Piccilo becomes the scapegoat.  I would have preferred to see Ebel go too, personally, and of course Butcher.  Glad to see the Angels are addressing things and not just keeping it business as usual.

Blarg, what do you know, those pesky beat writers on twitter knew what they were talking about.

Addressing things? We did the same f*cking thing last year after starting out horribly, we cut Hatcher. This isn't addressing anything, the hitting coach is HARDLY the biggest problem, it's f*cking Butcher and Mike. 

You guys make me laugh.  First time I have seen hate toward Ebel.  OMG  None of you have a clue what Butcher does and doesn't do, but the consensus is to dump him.  Do you really believe he can make a Blanton, Hanson or a Jepsen effective?  Doesn't it take ability and mental acuteness?

And as to Eppard.  He hasn't done anything, however this site was lit up over axing Hatcher.  (See Butcher comment above.)