• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Rangers are collapsing again

rageous

LOL from a Fan base and Franchise that hasn't done squat except for win the winter meetings the last 4 years. Laughing at someone else's failures seems classy. 

I can't take much joy in it, considering that we currently trail them by 11 games and we haven't sniffed .500 since April.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

LOL from a Fan base and Franchise that hasn't done squat except for win the winter meetings the last 4 years. Laughing at someone else's failures seems classy. 

Great, can you tell us what we should be posting about?  I guess you would just have an entire board full of bitching about how the Angels sucked this season.

Great, can you tell us what we should be posting about? I guess you would just have an entire board full of bitching about how the Angels sucked this season.

How bout not talking about how another team might not make the playoffs. Like the Angels and their fans have any room to talk. We were out of the race by April. But sure go ahead Texas may or may not make the playoffs lets all point and laugh. While the Angels finish 10 plus games below them. Edited by Kevinb

How bout not talking about how another team might not make the playoffs. Like the Angels and their fans have any room to talk. We were out of the race by April. But sure go ahead Texas may or may not make the playoffs lets all point and laugh. While the Angels finish 10 plus games below them.

Oh cool so Angels fans should just be pissed all the time and not be able to enjoy our rival team's failures. Sounds like a plan. 

How bout not talking about how another team might not make the playoffs. Like the Angels and their fans have any room to talk. We were out of the race by April. But sure go ahead Texas may or may not make the playoffs lets all point and laugh. While the Angels finish 10 plus games below them.

Isn't that the point of having a rival?

Sorry, I grew up before participation ribbons.

wow. Looked up at standings in the paper this morning (not a lot of reasons for Halos fans to check standings this season) and the Rangers are FIVE back and losing again today to the A's.

WOW.

If Billy Beane isn't executive of the decade in MLB, I don't know who is.

As for our Halos -- let's close this one out in Houston here in the ninth and try to advance closer to .500 for the season.

If the Halos could end the year at or above .500 that would be great.

Might be a bit misleading as to the season they've had -- I don't think the Halos have at or above .500 since April. If then.