• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

MLB is going to consist of a few superstar teams and the rest will just play meaningless games starting as early as June each year 

Arte saw the writing on the wall and decided to take his money and walk away. Hopefully we get some owners like Cohen, Pads, Dodgers or it’s not going to be very much fun

3 hours ago, Second Base said:

Mulder looked great for the first 45 minutes of Spring Training. 

First 45 minutes of Spring Training are all that matters. After that they bring in the guys with jersey numbers like "68", and "94". And you get bored, head over to The Buttes to drink and try to get a date for that night. But then you drink too much and your nap at 4 in the afternoon lasts until 1 am. And when you wake up, see what time it is and panic and check your phone you see all the missed texts from your friends at 7pm. And now they aren't answering your calls, because they're partying with those 4 chick's from Scottsdale, and there's 4 of them and 7 of your buddies. And you have diarrhea and a headache. And you're stuck staying in your hotel room with a hangover, and watching some reality TV show where people have to survive on an island. 

And when you go back to work that week you lie to your friends about how you party's with some chick's from Scottsdale.

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dodger fans are like "that's bullshit, they're just trying to buy a ring"

Yankee fans too

Dodgers have never done this. Friedman built a system rooted in player development and then pays for anything they are lacking. Because they can. The Mets are just writing blank checks. Crazy.

I bet Eppler is having the time of his life. Good for him! After dealing with Arte the Hun he deserves it.

30 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dodger fans are like "that's bullshit, they're just trying to buy a ring"

Yankee fans too

i was listening to the rich eisen show and chris brockman, eisen's number two on the show, who is a bostonian was talking about how he's going to dump the red sox for the padres because of ownership, etc. i literally spoke outloud to myself because of it. who's the fair weather fans now, assholes?!

4 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i was listening to the rich eisen show and chris brockman, eisen's number two on the show, who is a bostonian was talking about how he's going to dump the red sox for the padres because of ownership, etc. i literally spoke outloud to myself because of it. who's the fair weather fans now, assholes?!

It must be fun to be a Padres or a Mets fan right now.