• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread (Diaz re-signs 5/$102M with NYM)
13 hours ago, Taylor said:

Eppler wasted less time than the flyover states after Dobbs vs. Jackson.

You know I live outside the US so I rarely see political ads and I don't watch too many shows that run political crap 24/7 and I'm pretty sick to death of it. I can only imagine what it's like there right now. So please, as a favor to humanity, give the fellow board posters a break from this crap in the baseball forum

Edited by arch stanton

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You know I live outside the US so I rarely see political ads and I don't watch too many shows that run political crap 24/7 and I'm pretty sick to death of it. I can only imagine what it's like there right now. So please, as a favor to humanity, give the fellow board posters a break from this crap in the baseball forum

10-4

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I've been bombarded with those ads while watching CFB, it's quite the culture shock for a Brit. At first I thought they were trailers for spoof political comedies, especially the attack ads which are all accusation and zero fact or debate, now I just hit mute for the one day a week I have to put up with it. I pity you guys Stateside that can't get away from it.

• mmc changed the title to Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread