• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

On 2/9/2023 at 8:36 AM, beatlesrule said:

I had a craving for a number 1 combo at In N Out last night. I haven't been there in like 5 years but decided to go. I always get no onions with extra lettuce, extra tomatoes and extra pickles. Girl taking my order seem to be puzzled that I wanted extra pickles. She asked me if I was sure I wanted extra pickles. I got a chocolate shake instead of the soda and asked for a large and she told me they only have one size. Bummer but okay. Freaking cost me $11.15! Holy balls!! Now I remember why I hardly ever go to In N Out. At the window, the girl reads my order back to me and hands me my food. I get it in a box even though I told them I am eating it at home but I don't say anything. After a couple of min of driving, I took a bite and didn't taste any lettuce. At a red light, I inspected to find no lettuce which was odd since usually it's overflowing with lettuce when you get extra.

Now I am at a standstill because I am not one to go back if a place gets my order wrong but I didn't have any lettuce at home and I was close enough so I decided to go back. I walked up to the window and there was no line which was nice since  and showed my box and receipt with the burger to the worker and told him there was no lettuce and if I could have some and he said we can't take the burger back but they will make me another one. Okay cool so I got to keep the no lettuce burger while they made another one. About 5 min later, a cute girl hands me a bag and says we gave you more fries too and sorry about that. I told her thank you and it's probably the first time In N Out has ever forgotten something with my order which is an amazing track record and the fact that I got a free double double and fries because of it is awesome. Also props that In N Out still doesn't charge for extra lettuce, tomatoes like most other good food quickly places do. McDonalds shorted me a whole burger patty before and the next day I went in and told them and they made me another double cheeseburger free of charge so that was great too. In N Out kept the receipt which was smart of them as I feel like this is an easy thing to exploit and I wonder just how much of it goes on.

It's partially my fault for not checking to make sure the order was right since she read it off to me before handing it, I assumed she also checked it over and since I don't remember In N Out ever getting my order wrong, I just assumed it was all there but hey, free lunch for me today although I am not sure how well those fries did sitting in the fridge since last night. I am still dumbfounded that they don't have an app. Oh and if you want hot stove, check out the basketball world. Crazy trades going on.

Sir

On 2/9/2023 at 8:36 AM, beatlesrule said:

I had a craving for a number 1 combo at In N Out last night. I haven't been there in like 5 years but decided to go. I always get no onions with extra lettuce, extra tomatoes and extra pickles. Girl taking my order seem to be puzzled that I wanted extra pickles. She asked me if I was sure I wanted extra pickles. I got a chocolate shake instead of the soda and asked for a large and she told me they only have one size. Bummer but okay. Freaking cost me $11.15! Holy balls!! Now I remember why I hardly ever go to In N Out. At the window, the girl reads my order back to me and hands me my food. I get it in a box even though I told them I am eating it at home but I don't say anything. After a couple of min of driving, I took a bite and didn't taste any lettuce. At a red light, I inspected to find no lettuce which was odd since usually it's overflowing with lettuce when you get extra.

Now I am at a standstill because I am not one to go back if a place gets my order wrong but I didn't have any lettuce at home and I was close enough so I decided to go back. I walked up to the window and there was no line which was nice since  and showed my box and receipt with the burger to the worker and told him there was no lettuce and if I could have some and he said we can't take the burger back but they will make me another one. Okay cool so I got to keep the no lettuce burger while they made another one. About 5 min later, a cute girl hands me a bag and says we gave you more fries too and sorry about that. I told her thank you and it's probably the first time In N Out has ever forgotten something with my order which is an amazing track record and the fact that I got a free double double and fries because of it is awesome. Also props that In N Out still doesn't charge for extra lettuce, tomatoes like most other good food quickly places do. McDonalds shorted me a whole burger patty before and the next day I went in and told them and they made me another double cheeseburger free of charge so that was great too. In N Out kept the receipt which was smart of them as I feel like this is an easy thing to exploit and I wonder just how much of it goes on.

It's partially my fault for not checking to make sure the order was right since she read it off to me before handing it, I assumed she also checked it over and since I don't remember In N Out ever getting my order wrong, I just assumed it was all there but hey, free lunch for me today although I am not sure how well those fries did sitting in the fridge since last night. I am still dumbfounded that they don't have an app. Oh and if you want hot stove, check out the basketball world. Crazy trades going on.

lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce lettuce