• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/02/angels-have-shown-interest-in-elvis-andrus-michael-wacha-gary-sanchez.html

article by Darragh McDonald

With just over a week until Spring Training, it seems they are still not done, with Jon Heyman of The New York Post reporting they’ve been in touch on Elvis Andrus, Michael Wacha, Gary Sánchez, Andrew Chafin and Zack Britton.

28 minutes ago, Trendon said:

That they "still have a little to spend" lines up with the theory that they're still limited by the luxury tax.

They better use whatever money left they have to spend because there are still useful players out there.

Hopefully if Arte has unfinished business he will go over lux tax this year

9 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Hopefully if Arte has unfinished business he will go over lux tax this year

If he re-signs Ohtani and tries to be competitive, he will almost certainly go over the tax for a few years.  So staying under this year is a good idea if Ohtani stays.  If Ohtani leaves Artie may wish he would have just gone for it this year and gone over the tax.

1 hour ago, Revad said:

If he re-signs Ohtani and tries to be competitive, he will almost certainly go over the tax for a few years.  So staying under this year is a good idea if Ohtani stays.  If Ohtani leaves Artie may wish he would have just gone for it this year and gone over the tax.

I truly believe Ohtani will test free agency. The most talented player in the game would want to see what's out there. I hope I'm wrong and he signs with Angels. This could be hanging over halos all summer.

15 hours ago, Revad said:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/02/angels-have-shown-interest-in-elvis-andrus-michael-wacha-gary-sanchez.html

article by Darragh McDonald

With just over a week until Spring Training, it seems they are still not done, with Jon Heyman of The New York Post reporting they’ve been in touch on Elvis Andrus, Michael Wacha, Gary Sánchez, Andrew Chafin and Zack Britton.

No Matt Moore?

15 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

I truly believe Ohtani will test free agency. The most talented player in the game would want to see what's out there. I hope I'm wrong and he signs with Angels. This could be hanging over halos all summer.

So basically like 9 minutes after your grand return, you post the same thing you posted 267 times prior to your self ban?

Welcome back.  Can wait for the next “Ohtani will test free agency” post in 3 minutes.

15 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Your talking about a guy that left 100+ Mil on the table to come play in the USA. This is the guy that gave his first year salary in Japan to his mother. I think money isn't a priority.

Now go do a another self Ban and also self reflect.