• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

If only you guys could bang beaver, get blowjobs, punch chicks out, choke and give them black eyes.... and not actually have to interact with women.

Your lives would be perfect.

well the blow jobs and moving around are only a few more years away, but these things can actually conversate now and will say thank you after a blow to the face lol

QQ图片20190508091223.jpg

6 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I missed this story. What exactly does the 'whole cancel culture route' mean?

Was Ansari arrested?

Basically, what Cals said. It was right at the start of all the #metoo shit and this chick tried to jump on the bandwagon and bring her situation and Aziz into the same atmosphere. He wasn't arrested and I think there were texts that saved him, but the original reports were rape like and then started to back track that everything was fine and consensual, she just had regrets the next day. So a pretty normal consensual thing, but was pushed with a narrative as sexual assault. Everyone started to backtrack, but the damage was done and no one can come back from that. 

The original story I read about the Aziz situation is she was giving him a blowie, she stopped he went down on her, then after she got off, she then started feeling uncomfortable and left.  Obviously I have no idea what the true story is, just repeating what I read or heard on a podcast. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Oh you didn’t hear Brandon, Aziz smiled and gestured at his dick!  According to yk that’s basically throat murder.  And since he voted for Obama he totally got what he deserved.  That’s what I took away from the discussion this afternoon.

Throat murder. If there ever was a metal band name begging to be be coined...

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Bauer’s accuser testified that she was an alcoholic beginning at age 15 but that she has been sober since January 2020. She said she has been hospitalized for alcoholism “eight to 10 times.”

A pillar of society. 

Her making poor choices (there’s pretty good data supporting addiction as a disease, or at least not a moral failing) doesn’t excuse the amount of damage Bauer did.  They’re both crazy, do you think Bauer did what he did with her consent?  When she was unconscious or asleep?

1 hour ago, Revad said:

Her making poor choices (there’s pretty good data supporting addiction as a disease, or at least not a moral failing) doesn’t excuse the amount of damage Bauer did.  They’re both crazy, do you think Bauer did what he did with her consent?  When she was unconscious or asleep?

I think, more and more, she set him up to fuck over the Dodgers. She is an admitted Padres fan and bragged to friends she was fucking with Bauer's head. I don't see her as a victim given the facts that have surfaced. 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Bauer’s accuser testified that she was an alcoholic beginning at age 15 but that she has been sober since January 2020. She said she has been hospitalized for alcoholism “eight to 10 times.”

A pillar of society. 

You'd think Bauer would have better taste in women.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Uh oh....

Sounds like this chick banged Tatis Jr too....

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/3482919/trevor-bauer-hearing-live-text-photos/#liveblog-entry-3484670

• MS HILL 'HAD RELATIONSHIP WITH FERNANDO TATIS JR'

Holley says she had a relationship with Padres shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.

The attorney added that Ms Hill got fired from the Pad Squad because it was discovered she was having a relationship with him.

Ms Hill began sobbing as she said, "I don't know how me getting fired and going through that part of my history is relevant."

MS HILL DIDN'T WANT TATIS JR 'BROUGHT INTO THIS'

Ms Hill said that she did not want Fernando Tatis Jr to be brought into this court hearing.

She admitted to the court that she had a sexual relationship with him.

They are now showing the court a post with Fernando holding a hand over his eye mocking Trevor's one-eyed pitches.

This is something that Ms Hill joked about. She also used dollar emojis.

"There was no ill intent by using that emoji," she said.

Edited by jsnpritchett