• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

10 minutes ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Regardless of my position I’d have little need for a union, unless of course I sucked at my job. 

You definitely are in management since they never seem to know whether they suck at their job.

You keep doing you with your simplified view of the world.

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok but real talk:

Let's get Bauer. Dodgers pay his salary? We get a frontline starter for free. If they don't he sure as hell isn't getting a lucrative deal after this mess so do it.

Petricka and Maitan should get it done. If they ask for Lord Slegers I hang up the phone. 

7 minutes ago, eligrba said:

You definitely are in management since they never seem to know whether they suck at their job.

You keep doing you with your simplified view of the world.

And you keep protecting people from the boogie man. 

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

It's fucking awesome.  And stuck his dick in a super bad place when she was unconscious.

Because she was a whore and all. I mean, who wouldn't if given the chance, punch a woman in the vag when she's unconscious. It's super cool.

Relieved and surprised to see I'm not the only myopic So Cal sports fan who doesn't think highly of the national treasure that is/was Kobe Bryant. I could elaborate, but by all accounts, he was a good father. RIP Gianna.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I wonder who is more a more hated player, Bauer or Evander Kane of the San Jose Sharks.  If you haven't heard of the Kane story, it's worth a look up.  It has everything, infidelity, bankruptcy, gambling, paying for abortions.  

Bauer, because nobody knows who Kane is. 

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Kobe's greatest life accomplishment wasn't anything he did on the basketball court.  He admitted to raping a young woman, and instead of getting canceled, he became a national treasure, the greatest dad in history (#girldad) and won a frigging Oscar.

Kobe admitted to committing rape?  Seems like he would have been sentenced for that crime.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok but real talk:

Let's get Bauer. Dodgers pay his salary? We get a frontline starter for free. If they don't he sure as hell isn't getting a lucrative deal after this mess so do it.

Why not we’re paying Alberts contract to play for the Dodgers, let them pay Bauer’s contract to play for us 

2 hours ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Regardless of my position I’d have little need for a union, unless of course I sucked at my job. 

This is dumb. So only employees who suck at their jobs are treated unfairly by their employers?

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

What about people who are great at their jobs and are getting hosed by their employers over pay, benefits, retirement, etc.?

2 hours ago, Hells Rainbow said:

If you work for a shitty employer where you need the protection of a union find a better employer.