• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

7 minutes ago, mmc said:

As much as I would love to see Bauer, or any other Dodger, in trouble, if the above is true, hes not at fault.

Ive actually taken two of these as "rapes" before. And it went down the same way. "Can I see your phone". Then the story changes from "he beat me" to something else.

Trevor Bauer is sort of a noted asshole.  Not surprised either way with this one.  

anyway.  For a guy that’s supposed to be super big brained.  Pretty fucking dumb.  If his story is true - that she’s just some broad that wanted to get knocked around - why would he, a high profile wealthy athlete put himself into a position for exactly this to happen.  Seems to me that less lunatic options are probably readily available to him.  Anyway maybe he’s full of shit and he did beat her up. 

35 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m like this but I’m also a very nice person.

I’ll back that up. Not sure if that’s helpful after my previous post though lol. 

Edited by Lhalo