• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My guess is that 99% of women who are beaten by their significant others won't say so in front of their significant others, so they were trying to make it clear that she was free to tell them anything that was happening. @ten ocho recon scout could probably weigh in.

You seem like a smart dude so I doubt you'd choose to date a girl who would lie about you hitting her.

GTFO

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My guess is that 99% of women who are beaten by their significant others won't say so in front of their significant others, so they were trying to make it clear that she was free to tell them anything that was happening. @ten ocho recon scout could probably weigh in.

You seem like a smart dude so I doubt you'd choose to date a girl who would lie about you hitting her.

I understand your point and realize you weren't there to witness it, but there were no marks...no anything other than an upset woman crying that had too much wine (which was one of the things for the break up). It started as more of a "we can't do anything because your name is not on title to the home, you don't rent from him, pay any part of the mortgage, or even any utilities to have a foundation to stay at the premises.....unless he touched you and we can take him away" to almost like they were bothered about the call and wanted some kind of action to justify them being there and they started pressing her. Her answers of no were very direct and they even stated they didn't any redness, bruising, or anything else they were looking for with regards to misconduct. I get your point and was fine with them doing their job and asking their routine questions until they started asking in a way to get a yes or something for them to use to make the call worth their time. It stopped being routine and started to become insinuating which was scary as fuck to be a part of but also how the manipulation tactics could work and ultimately fuck up someones life. She was unstable and emotionally impulsive to call the cops in the first place for no reason. Factor in her alcohol consumption, emotional state of a break up from someone she thought she was going to marry, we were in our early 20's so maturity is probably a factor, and stress/panic of actually being in a situation with cops present and there was nothing stopping her from being vindictive and just saying yes or even something slight like, "He tried to grab the phone out of my hand" or some other made up thing that gave them any cause and it would have ended up very bad. 

Just a potentially dangerous situation that was from a normal situation (breaking up). I even went back to bed when she went for a walk to  clear her head and deal with her emotions (which is when she made the call). I even kind of laughed when I heard the "cop knock" on the front door knowing how ridiculous this was going to be and a waste of everyones time....and then it started to unfold into something very real with very real outcomes. Just weird to stand there helpless with your future in someone else's hands and you can't do anything about it.

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Missed the last part. It's not about choice of dating (although in your early/mid 20's is questionable anyway) as much as how emotional women are by nature and that controlling rationale in tense or stressful situations. It sucks to say this, but I almost feel like I got lucky (for a guy that didn't do anything but end a toxic relationship) and can only imagine the times or dudes that got hauled off and had to deal with all the bullshit that comes with someone being emotional, vindictive, or impulsive.

That string of text messages Bauer posted reminded me of my ex. Completely irrational, crazy behavior—desperate for attention. Those chicks will mess up your life if they don’t get their way. They can’t accept being ignored or turned away.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s the story we’ve been arguing about today.  Bitch tried to get him busted and the cops hauled her drunk ass to jail instead.  And the Saviors of AW went right past the facts and into “he’s a monster!”  It’s fucking ridiculous.

Gotcha.

I haven't followed or even followed the news stories. Seems like he's into some fucked up shit, these chicks want to fuck an athlete for his money, fame, and status, but then have an expected bad experience with a possibility of cashing in.

Sounds fucked up, but nothing about this story surprises me. Although, I have to laugh at someone as vocal, judgmental, and prone to talk shit like Bauer to be in this situation.....like that governor that admonished gays and then was trying to get his dick sucked by another dude in an airport bathroom.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

He definitely has terrible taste in women, I’ll give you that.

Yeah, its like the biggest coincidence in the world that of all athletes, he keeps getting sued time and time again by women who have apparently had the shit beat out of them.  It's like he is just so unlucky!!!

43 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

GTFO.

OJ was let off the hook a dozen times by cops before he finally lopped 2 people's heads off.  Cops will always give athletes and celebs the benefit of the doubt.

The laws changed after OJ. Pre OJ, DV was no different than any other battery. 

Ever hear of the rule of thumb?

Fun fact. Its still legal to beat your children, as long as you dont leave a visible injury.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

No doubt he’s a piece of shit.  The point I’ve been trying to make here is what you said: that it’s not only plausible, but likely that these are bitches fucking celebs for status and money and aren’t victims, despite all the heroes of AW trying to make them out to be.

Yeah, he’s a POS, and his “fetishes” are sociopathic.

But, it’s so easy for a woman to have consensual sex with a guy then pretend like she’s a victim afterwards.

She clearly didn’t get her way, so she went the revenge/scorched earth route.

16 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah, its like the biggest coincidence in the world that of all athletes, he keeps getting sued time and time again by women who have apparently had the shit beat out of them.  It's like he is just so unlucky!!!

Keep something in mind here though. Were hearing about this incident in 2019 (and the lawsuit was dropped) in 2021, because the media is on the story.

My point being, how many other athletes have similar suits repeatedly, we just dont hear about it?

Kobe/shaq was mentioned in here earlier. Anyone remember when kobe said in his police interview "now i know why shaq always pays these women off"....

11 minutes ago, failos said:

But, it’s so easy for a woman to have consensual sex with a guy then pretend like she’s a victim afterwards.

I think this something a lot on here are missing.

Regardless of how this plays out, bauer is a sexual deviant. But that alone isnt illegal. I said it on here earlier, who would be following this story if the roles were reversed, and bauer was joe nobody, and suing a mistress for beating him too hard?

Bauer is only a story because of his status....

17 minutes ago, failos said:

Like the comedian Aziz. Chick went back to his place, she blew him, she felt guilty about doing it, and then went the whole cancel culture route. I don't remember if she accused him of assault or anything like that, but it fucked up his career and life.

23 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Keep something in mind here though. Were hearing about this incident in 2019 (and the lawsuit was dropped) in 2021, because the media is on the story.

My point being, how many other athletes have similar suits repeatedly, we just dont hear about it?

Kobe/shaq was mentioned in here earlier. Anyone remember when kobe said in his police interview "now i know why shaq always pays these women off"....

Do other athletes text their sex partners the following: “I don’t feel like spending time in jail for killing someone,” reads one. “And that’s what would happen if I saw you again.”

2 hours ago, cals said:

Obviously the point is that cops aren’t in the practice of letting male domestic abusers off the hook.  

A police report obtained by The Post shows that in 2017, during an incident at Bauer’s apartment, the Ohio woman attempted to show officers photos of injuries to her eyes that she said were caused by Bauer, who played for Cleveland at the time. The police arrested her for underage drinking. (The woman was an adult but not of legal drinking age;