• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

23 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

That don't want him back.  Going to be interesting to see if they try to move him over the winter.

I think his deal has a player option, not a mutual option, for 2022? He may get suspended but I assume he will exercise his option....Not sure if any team would consider a trade but youneverknow.....

9 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

This is super weird considering the victory lap that Cals and others took a couple weeks ago after he didn't get a restraining order put on him.

Its almost like a major league baseball team doesn't want a dude who punches unconscious women in the vagina hanging around.

Prudes.

53 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

That don't want him back.  Going to be interesting to see if they try to move him over the winter.

I wonder who is more a more hated player, Bauer or Evander Kane of the San Jose Sharks.  If you haven't heard of the Kane story, it's worth a look up.  It has everything, infidelity, bankruptcy, gambling, paying for abortions.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I'm surprised the MLBPU hasn't said enough is enough.  It's weird that they have been so silent, when they go to bat right away for any player no matter what he's done.

I wonder that since it’s paid time off they have no real voice in the matter. I’m happy they are keeping quiet. Unions are mostly shitty these days and unnecessary.  

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Bauer might be done with the Dodgers, but in a couple decades he can become president by bragging about how he punched an unconscious woman in the pussy.

It's fucking awesome.  And stuck his dick in a super bad place when she was unconscious.

Because she was a whore and all. I mean, who wouldn't if given the chance, punch a woman in the vag when she's unconscious. It's super cool.

8 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

It's fucking awesome.  And stuck his dick in a super bad place when she was unconscious.

Because she was a whore and all. I mean, who wouldn't if given the chance, punch a woman in the vag when she's unconscious. It's super cool.

Did you miss my Trump joke?

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Bauer was doing it all wrong.

Reminds me of when a former co-worker of mine told me his wife got a ticket after driving through an intersection with a red light camera.

I asked him, "so, did you beat her?" His response was, "not with my hands!"

Kobe's greatest life accomplishment wasn't anything he did on the basketball court.  He admitted to raping a young woman, and instead of getting canceled, he became a national treasure, the greatest dad in history (#girldad) and won a frigging Oscar.