• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I think my favorite day this off season will be when Bauer opts into his player option with the Dodgers for $45 million. 

Right? That's even worse than Arte spending $30 million of his own money to have Pujols play for the Dodgers.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Right? That's even worse than Arte spending $30 million of his own money to have Pujols play for the Dodgers.

I think so.  I really wanted the Angels to sign Bauer, very happy to be wrong on that.  Arte overpaid for an all time great who greatly under performed compared to his contract but arguably is a great person.  Dodgers got screwed by Bauer.  

10 hours ago, yk9001 said:

What if you told someone in April that Trevor Bauer wouldn't be on the Dodgers postseason roster, but Albert Pujols would be?

I wish we could go back in time to see who here would be closest to getting the circumstances of this scenario correct.

On 10/6/2021 at 7:36 PM, yk9001 said:

What if you told someone in April that Trevor Bauer wouldn't be on the Dodgers postseason roster, but Albert Pujols would be?

Who would have thought both bauer and cole would not be pitching in october?

I know cole did, obviously, but knocked out quick. And they were the two most coveted pitchers in the past few offseasons.

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

At least Albert is back in playoffs

So far the only difference between Albert making the playoffs and me is that he is able to sit closer to the action....and take batting practice....

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Bauer will NOT be opting out of his contract next year, instead electing to be paid 30 mill by the dodgers to not pitch for them

He's actually owed 45 Mil...  And I doubt they end up paying him.  I can totally see MLB suspending him for the year opening the door for the Dodgers to get over..

I can totally see LAD releasing him if he does get suspended and paying him the money owed for 2023 -- 17 mil in 2023 to make the problem go away probably looks like a bargain to them.

I don't see any way the Dodgers are going to weasel out of the contract. There has been no criminal counts filed and the restraining order was refused. 

The woman got what she wanted, to fuck over Bauer's pitching career and the Dodgers for her 3rd place Padres. With a healthy Bauer in the playoffs they don't lose to Atlanta or the Astros. 

46 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

He's actually owed 45 Mil...  And I doubt they end up paying him.  I can totally see MLB suspending him for the year opening the door for the Dodgers to get over..

I can totally see LAD releasing him if he does get suspended and paying him the money owed for 2023 -- 17 mil in 2023 to make the problem go away probably looks like a bargain to them.

If we had to pay Hamilton screw them, they gotta pay Bauer.