• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

Just now, cals said:

Hyperbole!!!

Why don't you just answer the question, since, you know, you were the first to ask it. 

I have no fucking idea what NFL players are texting to their bitches.

I know the guy you defend, Bauer, is a complete and utter shithead.

Again, this is what Bauer wrote.

“I don’t feel like spending time in jail for killing someone,” reads one. “And that’s what would happen if I saw you again.”

And that's not even for this Padres chick.  This is a *previous* incident.

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Like the comedian Aziz. Chick went back to his place, she blew him, she felt guilty about doing it, and then went the whole cancel culture route. I don't remember if she accused him of assault or anything like that, but it fucked up his career and life.

And this happens way the hell more than people realize.

I backed my partner on a rape report this week. The female stated a few months ago, she and a coworker went to inspect an office they were looking at to lease. While there, the male kissed her. She kissed back, he grabbed her ass, etc, but they didnt bang. She said at the time it was consensual.

"Why are we here" we asked.

"Because my lawyer said to file a police report, because were suing for sexual harassment, since hes a supervisor.". Im sure theres more background to it...

... but like the bauer case. A personal injury lawyer (sorry Cals) is advising his client to file a rape report, for something consensual, in order to get a payout.

This isnt anything new.

28 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Do other athletes text their sex partners the following: “I don’t feel like spending time in jail for killing someone,” reads one. “And that’s what would happen if I saw you again.”

Maybe, maybe not. We haven't seen what other athletes text.

What were the previous texts in that thread, though.

If this is the same female he posted the other text thread about, I think thats important.

If its the same one who drove 4 hours in the middle of the night to see him, when he repeatedly said not to, I think thats relevant. 

If bauer, or joe nobody, drove 4 hours across state lines to see a woman in the middle of the night, who repeatedly told him to get lost, how would we view him?

How do we know after he blew her off, she didnt track him down and burn him down some way? And he responded by saying "leave me alone, i could kill you for what you did"?

Im not saying thats what happened. What im saying is one quote, out of more than a year of communication, isnt really big picture

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Like the comedian Aziz. Chick went back to his place, she blew him, she felt guilty about doing it, and then went the whole cancel culture route. I don't remember if she accused him of assault or anything like that, but it fucked up his career and life.

I missed this story. What exactly does the 'whole cancel culture route' mean?

Was Ansari arrested?

11 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Off topic, but @ten ocho recon scout, are you vaxxed?  I've seen the LB public safety numbers.

Yes. And I tell everyone who asks to get it.

That said, several guys at work are out w covid now. And they all had the shot too.

But every nurse i know has told me people with the vaccine arent ending up in the ER, so its still worth it I think

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yes. And I tell everyone who asks to get it.

That said, several guys at work are out w covid now. And they all had the shot too.

But every nurse i know has told me people with the vaccine arent ending up in the ER, so its still worth it I think

When I/we got the shot in March, I/we thought we had the golden ticket.  Turns out, because of variant, or whatever, the vax is much much better than no vax at all, but no golden ticket.

My son is a fireman for LBFD.  He is not vaxxed. Drives my wife crazy.

1 hour ago, cals said:

The irony of this statement is that it's the fact that I'm farther away from being an incel than most of the Saviors here that I am able to understand the truth of what is going on in this situation.  Being judged by a bunch of 40 Year Old Virgins and Only Person I've Fucked is My Wife'ers is actually kind of funny.

Lol

8 minutes ago, cals said:

No but his career was almost lost because of some broad who had second thoughts about blowing him the next day.  It was the case that basically jumped the shark for metoo. 

I'm reading about it now.  Ansari built a career on being a super nice, non-threatening comedian.  He's a nebish muslim who'd have no chance of pulling quality tail if he was an accountant.  

Ansari and this chick rush through a date, start to fool around.  They do some stuff (I think she started to blow him) and she isn't feeling it.  Ansari, who has built this career on being a nice guy, want to take out his lobster dinner in trade.  He's pointing to his cock, and wants the rest of his blow job. He can't read the room.  She leaves, crying, and has had a horrible time.

Nothing happens until the chick sees him up at some awards show, wearing a Times Up! pin.  "The fuck??!!" she says.  This dude gives the good guy image, but he's a shithead (in her opinion.  In the opinion of the girl who went on the date).

So if you are going to build your career on being a good guy, don't be surprised if your cover is blown when you can't read the blow job room.

19 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

When I/we got the shot in March, I/we thought we had the golden ticket.  Turns out, because of variant, or whatever, the vax is much much better than no vax at all, but no golden ticket.

My son is a fireman for LBFD.  He is not vaxxed. Drives my wife crazy.

I think essentially, its going to be a yearly shot. 

Your son is exposed to it all the time..... if it were me.... id get it yesteryear....

1 minute ago, cals said:

If anyone ever wonders why celebs usually only date other celebs, this is probably a huge reason.

THEY SHOULD!

We are finally in agreement.

Poor Aziz Ansari.  Can't even point to his dick and expect a blow job anymore, even after a lobster dinner.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

And even her/your skewed version isn’t sufficient to ruin a career.

So he didn't get arrested, and his career wasn't ruined.  Then what exactly is the problem?

If he literally makes his career on being a nice guy comedian, and he's a shithead in real life, then that's on him.  Do better.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m willing to bet if you took 99.9% of men and gave them half of a blow job and then the blower came up and acted like they didn’t want to finish that they’d do something (from beg to gesture at their dick) to get the blowie restarted.

You aren't familiar with the concept of 'consent'.