• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

By being a part of the Padres organization and having relations with players, it ties into her telling friends she is fucking with Bauer's head and that she had premeditated the events that lead to her injuries for personal gain and have an effect on the Dodgers organization. 

As far as we know,  at no point did she tell anyone she wanted to be beaten into unconsciousness. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/3482919/trevor-bauer-hearing-live-text-photos/#liveblog-entry-3484670

• MS HILL 'HAD RELATIONSHIP WITH FERNANDO TATIS JR'

Holley says she had a relationship with Padres shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.

The attorney added that Ms Hill got fired from the Pad Squad because it was discovered she was having a relationship with him.

Ms Hill began sobbing as she said, "I don't know how me getting fired and going through that part of my history is relevant."

MS HILL DIDN'T WANT TATIS JR 'BROUGHT INTO THIS'

Ms Hill said that she did not want Fernando Tatis Jr to be brought into this court hearing.

She admitted to the court that she had a sexual relationship with him.

They are now showing the court a post with Fernando holding a hand over his eye mocking Trevor's one-eyed pitches.

This is something that Ms Hill joked about. She also used dollar emojis.

"There was no ill intent by using that emoji," she said.

Yeah, her texts are gonna sink this. Not the Tatis part, but the entirety

And it would be better if it was tatis covering his eye, making fun of bauer for hitting her 

This is exhibit A on how attorneys self-generate their incomes.  How gratifying it must be to representing either Bauer or the woman knowing the good work being done to better the lives of others.

Both people don't need attorneys, they need mental heath professionals.

3 minutes ago, eligrba said:

This is exhibit A on how attorneys self-generate their incomes.  How gratifying it must be to representing either Bauer or the woman knowing the good work being done to better the lives of others.

Both people don't need attorneys, they need mental heath professionals.

The crazy thing is, if Bauer beats this, her attorney isnt getting paid. 

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I thought about that... but now that its in the open, why would bauer do that? 

Im sure she could still sue, but if charges dont get filed on this..... its basically her suing for injuries and 'stress', but I would assume not the millions youd expect (to make it go away)

This feels like a bad game of chicken being orchestrated and choreographed by attorneys.

1 minute ago, eligrba said:

This feels like a bad game of chicken being orchestrated and choreographed by attorneys.

Im just assuming here, but i think her attorney saw dollar signs, and assumed there would be a pay out. And maybe because bauer had already been through this before, he was like "screw it, im not scared"

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

As far as we know,  at no point did she tell anyone she wanted to be beaten into unconsciousness. 

You should reread all of her texts about what her expectations were both the first and second meeting. By seting into motion the events and coaxing a greater level of involvement for a second session, it can be surmised she was working towards physical abuse that could be documented. There is no recorded dialogue for what was said during the encounter. That is he said/she said but the texts say to go further than the first outing.

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You should reread all of her texts about what her expectations were both the first and second meeting. By seting into motion the events and coaxing a greater level of involvement for a second session, it can be surmised she was working towards physical abuse that could be documented. There is no recorded dialogue for what was said during the encounter. That is he said/she said but the texts say to go further than the first outing.

Cliff notes anywhere?

Also, is there enough for the Dogs to term the contract?  Because by how it sounds, no matter how this court circus plays out, the players and org don't seem to want him back.

Well I have to say that Bauer is a damn idiot. If I girl was to tell me she wanted me to do those things to her, I would say hell no I will not do that crap and move on. I know doing crap like tat is going to get you in trouble. He deserves what ever he gets coming to him as he should know better.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I've read everything available/that I'm aware of about this case.  I don't reach the same conclusions as you do.

17 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im just assuming here, but i think her attorney saw dollar signs, and assumed there would be a pay out.

16 hours ago, cals said:

And BINGO was his name-o. 

So, Bauer is actually a victim of a money-grabbing, bottom-dwelling attorney.