• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

If I was Albert, I would want to forget about how l spent nearly 10 yrs on a team and had no positive impact. I would also want to forget how I failed in helping a once in a generation player make the playoffs. I would also want to forget how Arte showed his respect with a ridiculous contract and never publicly said anything but positive things about the Albert’s contract or performance. 

Hope Albert Bill Buckners the Dodgers.

I was never very critical of Poohole while he was here, but FFS - he hasn’t shown much class of late. The man should have some remorse for his horrible performance while he was an Angel and some regret for stealing $240 million from Arte. 

The fans in the stands at Angel Stadium treated him with nothing but respect. Even when he went overboard about Cardinals fans.

Newsflash for Poohole… respect is a two way street.

F him. F the Dodgers.

51 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I was never very critical of Poohole while he was here, but FFS - he hasn’t shown much class of late. The man should have some remorse for his horrible performance while he was an Angel and some regret for stealing $240 million from Arte. 

The fans in the stands at Angel Stadium treated him with nothing but respect. Even when he went overboard about Cardinals fans.

Newsflash for Poohole… respect is a two way street.

F him. F the Dodgers.

He's too egotistical to recognize and admit that he was a detriment to the team while here. He had deluded himself to think his career numbers and experience created some kind of intangible benefit that went beyond his current stats.

while i was glad he still had power and could drive in runs, his ability to get on base really sucked, and i think that bothered me more than anything. his fall off from his time in st. louis was far too quick.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

No shit. 

He was bitter with the Cardinals when he signed here.

He was bitter when his production here didn't meet expectations.

He was bitter when he left here.

He will be bitter when the Dodgers shitcan him.

Yeah well I was responding to Cals as to why Pujols isn’t the victim. Shit head

9 hours ago, yk9001 said:

No shit. 

He was bitter with the Cardinals when he signed here.

He was bitter when his production here didn't meet expectations.

He was bitter when he left here.

He will be bitter when the Dodgers shitcan him.

To make an old fashioned, you need bitters

And pujols is old fashioned, overpriced, and overrated, like that drink

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

19 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Just now seeing this.... Lol...

Dear Albert,

This is the most fun we've had watching an Angels 1B since the days when you were in StL.

Xox,

Angels Fans.

This is so true. I have many fond memories of Kendrys Morales, Mike Napoli and Trumbo's bombs at first base before Albert was signed (and in 2013 when Trumbo played the year at 1B and hit 30 odd HR's while Albert was DH), they were fun guys to watch in Anaheim (although not so much when they returned for opposing teams) and against all that I have no fond memories of Albert that spring to mind aside from the Rodney arrow thing.            

Not much to show for ten years really is it? 

Dodgers being no hit through 8 innings by 3 Cubs pitchers.

FYI- the Angels (21 years, 9 months) own the 3rd longest streak in MLB without being no hit, behind the Nationals/Expos (21 years, 11 months) and the A’s (29 years, 11 months)

Go Cubs

Edited by PattyD22