• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have a good friend that’s a Dodgers fan and she makes comments like “I can’t believe the stupid Angels treated him like that and thankfully he’s on a good team now”. 

I respond to such comments with "He's back in the NL now. It's much easier there than the AL."

3 hours ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Pujols went 3 for 6 with 2 HR's yesterday.

He is slashing .271/.307/.514/.821 and has a 123 OPS+ with the Dodgers. 

Like 90% of those home runs that he's hit as a Dodger have been garbage time home runs. In all of his years with the Angels, I can only recall one home that he hit that was a walkoff. That was that one game against the Red Sox back in 2014 that lasted like 18 innings. At least he could have been a great performer in the clutch/high leverage situations, He was neither. Useless trash. 

3 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Like 90% of those home runs that he's hit as a Dodger have been garbage time home runs. In all of his years with the Angels, I can only recall one home that he hit that was a walkoff. That was that one game against the Red Sox back in 2014 that lasted like 18 innings. At least he could have been a great performer in the clutch/high leverage situations, He was neither. Useless trash. 

I saw him at the Big A hit a walkoff 2-run double against the Astros, in an April 2013 game. Had a great view from the 3rd base View level of Trout motoring at full speed from first base and barely scoring the winning run. Happy madness ensued. That's the only exciting thing I ever saw him do in person, but then again I haven't been to a lot of games during the past decade.

His slash line with the Dodgers is inflated because he's hit a lot of garbage time home runs. The guy was great at hitting garbage time home runs as an Angel. He never won the Angels a World Series and will be remembered as just another bum who suited up for the Angels along with Hamilton, Matthews Jr., CJ Wilson, and many more. If the clown ever returns to Angel Stadium, I hope the fans boo the fool for ruining the team. F Pujols! 

6 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

His slash line with the Dodgers is inflated because he's hit a lot of garbage time home runs. The guy was great at hitting garbage time home runs as an Angel. He never won the Angels a World Series and will be remembered as just another bum who suited up for the Angels along with Hamilton, Matthews Jr., CJ Wilson, and many more. If the clown ever returns to Angel Stadium, I hope the fans boo the fool for ruining the team. F Pujols! 

What a stupid fucking post. 

4 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

I wish him well,  a disaster with Angels. Blame Artie for signing as everyone in baseball knew it was a bad contract. Angels have not learned as signing Rendon looks bad.

5 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

His slash line with the Dodgers is inflated because he's hit a lot of garbage time home runs.

Pujols has 4 HR with the Dodgers ahead, 3 HR while trailing, and 1 with a tied game.

With the Dodgers…

• Ahead: .288/.309/.519/.828
  • Tied: .259/.310/.407/.718
  • Behind: .278/.316/.556/.871

.913 OPS in high leverage situations, .750 in low leverage.

2 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

And how many more games has Albert played compared to Trout? So yes Albert might have more. I would like to know how many Albert hit in the same amount of games as Trout.

Ummm, i was asking a legitimate question and received an answer. 

I hope you get your question answered, too.